Limmy's SPL 2011-12

Freebird

I was expecting it to slag everybody and not be so pro-huns, the inclusion of Hamish McAlpine was funny though!

Aye the Ally bit is a bit sickening, the Zander Diamond bit though :laugh:

Although there is a dig to the Huns at the end so it's a bit strange!

Why on earth would you call yourself Limmy when there's already a famous Glaswegian comedian with that name making YouTube videos?

Some people are very odd.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Why on earth would you call yourself Limmy when there's already a famous Glaswegian comedian with that name making YouTube videos?

Is it not probably the same one?!

Is it not probably the same one?!

It's definitely not. The Limmy responsible for this SPL video has a item on his channel slagging off Brian Limond (the famous one).

Very, very odd.

Whitecapjambo

Supposedly it's his older brother. Calls himself the real Limmy after they fell out over something??

Tommy Wiseau

He seems like a nice lad.

Especially in the video where he accuses people of being liars, in particular when they say "p**is arnae trying to kill us, they're actually a religion of ****ing peace".

:muggy:

Especially in the video where he accuses people of being liars, in particular when they say "p**is arnae trying to kill us, they're actually a religion of ****ing peace".

Hmm. Just assumed it was the 'normal' Limmy. I haven't watched any other videos so can't comment but I found this one pretty funny!

Ray Winstone

Its just BANTZ though mate - innit?

:unsure:

Supposedly it's his older brother. Calls himself the real Limmy after they fell out over something??

Aye, its his older brother. Not sure about the falling out thing, but he says he's been called Limmy since he was a kid and his brother just started using the name since turning his hand to comedy, therefore he still uses the name Limmy.

Aye, its his older brother. Not sure about the falling out thing, but he says he's been called Limmy since he was a kid and his brother just started using the name since turning his hand to comedy, therefore he still uses the name Limmy.

Did anyone point out that both have the surname Limond and that its not much of a stretch that both my be able to be called 'Limmy'.

Bert Le Clos

Why did I waste nearly 4 minutes of my life watching that?

Utter pish.

Archived