Ukio Bankas

Independence

Sexton Hardcastle

This rating of the bank proves to our clients in Lithuania and abroad that their international payments are executed ensuring speed and high quality

:look:

The Treasurer

This rating of the bank proves to our clients in Lithuania and abroad that their international payments are executed ensuring speed and high quality

This would seem to point (as I suspected) that the problem with the players wages was down to a ****** up by one of our "never-make-a-mistake" UK banks and nothing to do with the club or Mr Romanov

Drylaw Hearts

I wonder if the players agree with this statement ?

:ninja:

Independence

I wonder if the players agree with this statement ?

:ninja:

If I was on their wages I would not complain.

The German Bank, Deutsche Bank, is a huge player in financial terms and would not ruin its own reputation by giving other financial institutions awards, unless they merit them.

Perhaps you are not happy with the statement and judging by your previous posts this clearly does not fit in with your agenda.

Good news for Hearts though, and bad news for Hobo tick, tockers.

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Doesn't it make you wonder why one of europes most respected financial houses rates UKIO Bankas as one of the best and still they won't be granted a liscence to trade in the UK ?

Wonder if not been granted a liscense in the UK is more to do with the Banking industry scared of people leaving UK Banks for competitors :unsure:

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Doesn't it make you wonder why one of europes most respected financial houses rates UKIO Bankas as one of the best and still they won't be granted a liscence to trade in the UK ?

Wonder if not been granted a liscense in the UK is more to do with the Banking industry scared of people leaving UK Banks for competitors :unsure:

Drylaw Hearts

If I was on their wages I would not complain.

The German Bank, Deutsche Bank, is a huge player in financial terms and would not ruin its own reputation by giving other financial institutions awards, unless they merit them.

Perhaps you are not happy with the statement and judging by your previous posts this clearly does not fit in with your agenda.

Good news for Hearts though, and bad news for Hobo tick, tockers.

The players may not complain but they would surely have at least a wee laugh at that statement.

:)

Chaka Demus & pliers

I don't see much to get excited about to be honest. Doesn't exactly sound like a prestigious award.

:rofl:

Independence

http://www.ukiobank.co.uk/

It's only a matter of time.

:)

You are spot on !

Lithuania will gain entry to the European Community along with the other so called ex Russian countries and then they will get access. It is probably Mr Romanovs long term plan.

Independence

When you look at how badly the majority of banks throughout the world have performed, Mr Romanov has clearly done well.

You are spot on !

Lithuania will gain entry to the European Community along with the other so called ex Russian countries and then they will get access. It is probably Mr Romanovs long term plan.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Drylaw Hearts

You are spot on !

:goodone:

Independence

:goodone:

Apologies.

I know Lithuania is a member of the European Union, joining 2004.

However, what I should have typed is that they are not members of the Eurozone, and that entry may assist Mr Romanov. They will be allowed to join once certain entrance requirements are fulfilled.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Apologies.

I know Lithuania is a member of the European Union, joining 2004.

However, what I should have typed is that they are not members of the Eurozone, and that entry may assist Mr Romanov. They will be allowed to join once certain entrance requirements are fulfilled.

You mean Lithuania will become a Lander of Germany like the rest of the Eurozone after the embryonic fiscal union agreement this week?

Sydney from Sydney

This would seem to point (as I suspected) that the problem with the players wages was down to a ****** up by one of our "never-make-a-mistake" UK banks and nothing to do with the club or Mr Romanov

He's still a nutter.

tick+tock.gif

mind the hobos had a clock counting down to our iminent demise?

do they still have it cos they better call a clockmaker it will need maintained been running that long

mahgrassyshoes

mind the hobos had a clock counting down to our iminent demise?

do they still have it cos they better call a clockmaker it will need maintained been running that long

I heard it was counting down for so long it started going back up!

To be honest, this shows absolutely nothing about how well UKIO are doing other than they have a high percentage of STP on their payments. All that means is that they put the right information in their payments so that they go right through Deutsches systems without having to be repaired manually. I wouldn't have said it's anything for us to get excited about..

Francis Albert

To be honest, this shows absolutely nothing about how well UKIO are doing other than they have a high percentage of STP on their payments. All that means is that they put the right information in their payments so that they go right through Deutsches systems without having to be repaired manually. I wouldn't have said it's anything for us to get excited about..

True. A better test is whether Ukio Bankas has had a massive publicly funded bail out.

Independence

Nobody IS getting excited.

However, it does point to the fact that the Bank owned by our owner is doing 'just fine' contrary to the many uninformed Hobos and despite the collapse of many other 'bigger' banks.

Good news for Hearts....surely ? No awards, criticism from major banks and/or concern about Ukios credit would be a concern. This has NEVER happened.

ToadKiller Dog

Ukio are doing so well, they are giving away gold to their customers thumbsup.gif

Free Gold

That will be gold from one of Vlads mines ?

Archived