Tickets for the Paksi away game

kingdannyb

I've emailed Tynecastle, no reply.

Can't call 0871 numbers from outside the UK

Not flying back just to pick up tickets.

No information on the website.

So, will they be doing an e-ticket or print-at-home thing or, even better, will there be a cash gate ?

I'm five hours by train from Budapest, anyone getting the 6.54am train from Vienna ?

Sexton Hardcastle

Someone mentioned picking tickets up across there due to lack of time on another thread.

ernie winchester

I phoned the ticket office earlier and they don't know what's happening yet. Hope to have details on the official website later today.

ticket office told me this morning it was possible that it could be pay at the gate over in Budapest.

Not confirmed though so don't take this as FACT. As a previous poster said, they also told me they hoped to have something on the website this afternoon.....

went to the ticket office a few hours ago, all they know so far is they will definately be getting tickets to sell from the ticket office. Had no info on when they'd be available or pricing

Mods theres a racist remark in the name of this thread

Yup just what we need the scum press to read!!

Please change it

Please change it

Whilst it does need changed, its pretty obvious it's a typo.

I will eat my baw hair if the press report on that. :lol:

Please change it

Oh god....he's not shot anyone....just made a mistake....Calm doooon!!

Whilst it does need changed, its pretty obvious it's a typo.

I will eat my baw hair if the press report on that. :lol:

Fair enough Sten you know what the press are like mate feckin vultures!!!

Buffalo Bill

"RACIST HEARTS FANS CHAT ROOM TELL ******* TO BUY A TICKET HOME" - Daily Record.

Chris Benoit

"RACIST HEARTS FANS CHAT ROOM TELL ******* TO BUY A TICKET HOME" - Daily Record.

:rofl:

Riddley Walker

:lol:

I probably shouldn't laugh, that rag will be looking for something to darken our name just in time for tomorrow mornings paper...

:lol:

I probably shouldn't laugh, that rag will be looking for something to darken our name just in time for tomorrow mornings paper...

Well Done Bill!!

It brightened my day mate!!!

SanliHearts

:oohmatron:

winston churchill

Someone mentioned picking tickets up across there due to lack of time on another thread.

We always get our tickets over seas.It also works out cheaper ;)

:4_1_72: Aye, i can just see it now, they would love that!

jambo in iraq

So, will they be doing an e-ticket or print-at-home thing or, even better, will there be a cash gate ?

I'm five hours by train from Budapest, anyone getting the 6.54am train from Vienna ?

Im in the same boat. I plan to fly to vienna which I can do direct from Erbil in Iraq then hire a car and drive down. Apparently on 3 hour drive.

jambo in iraq

Im in the same boat. I plan to fly to vienna which I can do direct from Erbil in Iraq then hire a car and drive down. Apparently on 3 hour drive.

Mods theres a racist remark in the name of this thread

What are you babbling about ?

I'm calling the team Paksi, I meant to type Paksi, the thread is called Paksi and Wikipedia calls the team Paksi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paksi_SE

Unless I mis-typed it earlier and The Mods have already changed it ?

As i stated on the other thread please do the following if trying to reach the club from abroad.

if you are out of the UK please lose the 1st 0 in the number so dial - 00 44 871 663 1874, works here in China, unfortunately I need to head back to Hong kong tommorow so pretty much begging people if they can to pick me up two tickets.

Ticketmaster just picked up my call tickets via them are only avaiable via their box office 'guessing thats the hearts store' - The Club shall only be available from 10 am - 2pm tomorrow so if you are overseas looks like we are screwed for tickets due to the lack of time to prepare.

I shall keep updating sorry if I am coming across as a moaning banshee but comes across as shocking organisation at present, if any overseas have a facebook page can you maybe clarify the situation?

Ticketmaster just picked up my call tickets via them are only avaiable via their box office 'guessing thats the hearts store' - The Club shall only be available from 10 am - 2pm tomorrow so if you are overseas looks like we are screwed for tickets due to the lack of time to prepare.

I shall keep updating sorry if I am coming across as a moaning banshee but comes across as shocking organisation at present, if any overseas have a facebook page can you maybe clarify the situation?

Don't worry mate, going by past trips there is always a way of getting tickets at the ground or from other supporters out there as all spares go out when we are there.

I'm overseas and I'm going. Don't care if I have to buy tickets for the home end !

Dont think i could stomach all the green :yucky: , if need be will try find a tout... just a little dissapointed.

STILL MON THE JTS

Dean Winchester

Can't you guys just ask if someone who's going would be kind enough to take them over for you? I'm sure there will be more than a couple leaving from Edinburgh...

Seems the simplest solution

Prenticeonthewing

Dont think i could stomach all the green :yucky: , if need be will try find a tout... just a little dissapointed.

STILL MON THE JTS

Neon - I'll happily buy your tickets and arrange a meet over there - you would need to complete the form with your details - spoke to the ticket office last thing and they said they would be strict with the application forms - more than happy to hand yours in with mine and pay for the tickets - even if you fail to trap with the money it wouldn't hit my bank account that much!!!! PM me if I can be of assitance.

Very gratuitous offer PM sent, I will still try speak to Hearts tomorrow incase others are in the same boat - but I appreciate the help Prentice!!

No probs with application form.

Archived