guess who booked flights to tromso

braveheart

had the edinburgh-oslo ryanair flights booked and oslo to tromso booked.very nearly booked tromso back to oslo.cost about ?150 :( ..........

........just as well i put ?25 on paksi to win at 13-2.up about ?15 and a free ?25 :D

J.T.F.Robertson

had the edinburgh-oslo ryanair flights booked and oslo to tromso booked.very nearly booked tromso back to oslo.cost about ?150 :( ..........

........just as well i put ?25 on paksi to win at 13-2.up about ?15 and a free ?25 :D

42-20732439.jpg

ass.jpg

:whistling:

had the edinburgh-oslo ryanair flights booked and oslo to tromso booked.very nearly booked tromso back to oslo.cost about ?150 :( .......

You, my friend, are a vagina covered with some Hartleys preserve. ;)

Fair play though!

took a gamble

FAIL

ohwell, oslo to budapest??

juve

judging by the price of flights from edinburgh to oslo(i booked them at ?72 and they went upto ?195)there could others who also gambled and failed.score draw the night would have realy f**ked things up :ninja:

oh ah grantona

i also booked but have been told i can get a full refund of my airmiles and taxes just a 20 euro fee oh well paxi looks out of reach for my mate

Archived