closing part of N2?

braveheart

anyone else had a phone call regarding moving seats in N2?are they moving people away from the dugouts due to last seasons carry on at 'tic game.

heartsfc_fan

What?!

I know where you sit mate, you usually take the photos at the games? I'm about 10 seats to your right.

I've not heard anything and I've purchased my season ticket.

heartsfc_fan

That last post wasn't at all creepy and stalkerish :lol:

Not at all :stuart:

What?!

I know where you sit mate, you usually take the photos at the games? I'm about 10 seats to your right.

I've not heard anything and I've purchased my season ticket.

I'd be a tad concerned if there was aan H in Sit :woot:

Confused?!

N2 is beside the home dugout.

The trouble at the VicTims game was from the other side?

Section T2 maybe?

Anyway, I renewed N2 on Tuesday and nothing was said and im pretty close to dugout.

heartsfc_fan

I was told they aren't selling match day tickets in N2 or T2 any more. Just season tickets.

There was an email from the club about a month ago telling fans of new arrangements for this season. It was in the email where they talked about reducing Celtic's allocation.

Hearts has written to supporters outlining actions which the club will take next season to help erradicate unacceptable behaviour at Tynecastle Stadium.

The move comes following Hearts' own investigation into the events which marred the Clydesdale Bank Premier League game with Celtic on May 11.

Included in the letter to the fans is confirmation of a life-ban for the supporter who allegedly assaulted Neil Lennon and news that the club will reduce the Parkhead outfit's ticket allocation by around 400 for the next match at Tynecastle, scheduled to take place on Saturday, October 1. This will create two "clear" zones at the lower corners of the Roseburn Stand which will help reduce potential flashpoints.

The lower Main Stand and Wheatfield Stand Lower G will now only be accessible to Season Ticket holders, with no matchday ticket sales available in these areas.

With the club keen to ensure there is no repeat of the scenes of last month, there will also be increased stewarding around both dugouts.

Discussing the measures to be implemented, a Hearts spokesperson said: "These plans will be put in place in advance of the next match versus Celtic at Tynecastle and have the support of both the police and the stewards.

"We will not tolerate anti-social behaviour of any sort by home or away fans."

Maybe Hearts are swapping the dug-outs again.

Well not the actually the dug outs. The dug outs stay, it's the coaching staff that (might) move

You know what I mean.

lawriejambo

Not heard nowt about moving. I bought a ticket for the Europa home tie today in my usual seat near the dug outs in lower N2

Girl on the phone said it would be added to my smart card.

So I think everythings ok .

someone phoned my parents(must have given their number as a daytime contact)asking to speak to my brother about moving him.mate has also been contacted but i,ve not.could they be leaving a couple of rows empty for stewards to sit?already had to move when they closed the seats behind the dugouts.

Clerry Jambo

I was told they aren't selling match day tickets in N2 or T2 any more. Just season tickets.

Yip, was on the E-ticketing earlier and you can't buy from these sections.

Archived