Thankyou Lee

IMA MAROON

He said that he would do right by the club and make sure we got some money in for him and he has stuck to his word when he could have walked for free.

All the best big man.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie-Brown

He could do more right by waiving his part of the deal and donating it to Hearts Youth Development as Kris Boyd similar did when leaving Kilmarnock. :rolleyes:

Only a Game

Not entirely sure that he's put himself out so that we got money, but it is a great deal for us ( at this stage of his contract) and a good move for him.

So, on balance, I echo the sentiments and say thank you Lee and good luck.

Morgaro Gomis

No.

Agreed, tbh.

Fair enough he left, fair enough he got us some money for it when he could of waited and left for free. However, I cannot bring myself to thank a player for leaving us to join another team, let alone one of the OF.

Chris Benoit

He was a quality player for us and will wish him well but if he does an Elvis on Saturday he can go **** himself

scott_jambo

You always put in a shift albeit unlucky with injuries lately. For a hibby you took to our club fairly well and you showed our club respect for the majority of the time you were here.

Cheers Lee.

JamboRossi79

I'll say thank you for your time here but you can **** right off if you think i'm wishing him good luck going there.

In fact I wish him the worst of luck as long as he is there starting against us on Saturday.

He was a quality player for us and will wish him well but if he does an Elvis on Saturday he can go **** himself

The difference is Lee loves Hearts.

Jambomullins

Very gutted but good luck, great professional who deserves better than that manky mob

fabienleclerq

Good luck Lee.

Guy gave 100% effort and was one of our best players of recent years hope he goes on to bigger things.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

F off Lee you c-bomb

OR

Good luck Lee you honest pro

Delete as appropriate depending on the mood on jkb

Guest Busby is God

F off Lee you c-bomb

OR

Good luck Lee you honest pro

Delete as appropriate depending on the mood on jkb

:woot:

Bang on the money mate!!

I suppose he's proved himself at Hearts, good luck to him at Rangers.

On The 21 Of June Wallace Signed For Spl Champions Rangers One A Five Year Deal

On a seperate note, looks like a weegie has already attempted to edit Lee Wallace' Wikipedia page, by saying he signed last month? Full marks for the grammar too :thumbsup:

Disappointed to see him go to Rangers, but we've done ok out of the deal. Hope he goes onto do well with Scotland, and move away from Ibrox ASAP.

Not wishing him good luck, but I have no ill feeling towards him really. Like when Paul Hartley went to Celtic.

He said that he would do right by the club and make sure we got some money in for him and he has stuck to his word when he could have walked for free.

All the best big man.

Aye good luck to the guy,growing up he stayed at the end of my street and could come across as arrogant sometimes but hes just a quiet guy who done a good job for the Hearts and although i would've liked to have seen him go down south at least he's not going to turn up at Tynecastle playing for Celtic!

Guest Borat

Wallace GTF.

Wishing good luck to the guy when he has signed for one of the Old Firm and will be playing against us in 2 days time? (If he even gets a game ahead of Papac).

Idiocy :vrface:

JamboRossi79

Aye good luck to the guy,growing up he stayed at the end of my street and could come across as arrogant sometimes but hes just a quiet guy who done a good job for the Hearts and although i would've liked to have seen him go down south at least he's not going to turn up at Tynecastle playing for Celtic!

I was just about to add it would be a completely different story if he had signed for Celtic but you have just proved that. Well done yucky.gif

Sorry liked Lee. However hope he has a nightmare of a season now, thats just the way it is!

Oh and as for not selling to the old firm? 1.5m for a player with 12 months left is serious money and only a very desperate Rangers filled that void.

Good luck my hole, have a shocker Lee. (Thanks for your service in Maroon though)

colquhounno7

I wont be applauding him on the field or singing theres only one Lee Wallace sorry folks

Does any one know if he can play against us on Saturday? I'm hoping we've had some sense and made sure he can't.

Teuchterjambo

A Hibs fan who wanted to go to Sellick before his injury now goes to Rangers Ah well

Given his choices in life you really have to wonder - no harm to him but not good luck either - no interest other than hoping he has an absolute nightmare every time he plays against us.

All Wallace is doing is putting himself in a bigger shop window for a move down south { champions league } .. He will be at HUNBROX forno more than 2 seasons depending on his fitness...

All the best big man.

Sorry but how could he have "walked for free" seem to remeber he still had a year left on his contract.

Anyway all the best Lee,you got your big move and we managed to get some dosh in as well. :thumbsup:

All Wallace is doing is putting himself in a bigger shop window for a move down south { champions league } .. He will be at HUNBROX forno more than 2 seasons depending on his fitness...

colquhounno7

37 years following the Jam Tarts and still sell to old firm and i tht Vlad hated the Mafia

**** Off Lee you money grabbing lack of ambition Hun wannabe! You're ******* dead to me... thanks for spending last season on the treatment table and giving us next to nothing in return... except a measly ?1.5 million!

You were a badword hibby ned anyway!

Enough?!

fabienleclerq

Wallace GTF.

Wishing good luck to the guy when he has signed for one of the Old Firm and will be playing against us in 2 days time? (If he even gets a game ahead of Papac).

Idiocy?

He was a good servant to Hearts, he moved to a bigger club.

I dont know what you want from the guy we got 1.5 million for a player we produced.

colquhounno7

Its a risk for gers hes hardly played since scotland injury and dodgy knee cd be best thing we ve ever done if he gets injured again

Thanks Lee **** all. He's a Rangers player now. Whilst he was a hearts player he was paid wages and probably very good ones at that. We owe him *** all so as far as I'm concerned it is Lee GTF!!!

Good luck Lee.

Guy gave 100% effort and was one of our best players of recent years hope he goes on to bigger things.

This

A good football player who gave his all for the club.

"Thanks Lee Wallace".

Best wishes

Teuchterjambo

Like so many he will settle intoithe comfortable life of big money, medals and guaranteed Scotland first choice left back - he'll be here till they ditch him. Big fish small pool syndrome I'm afraid, don't really know if he has EPL in him but I doubt if he'll ever find out.

The Old Tolbooth

37 years following the Jam Tarts and still sell to old firm and i tht Vlad hated the Mafia

Would you rather we hung onto him after telling Rangers to get stuffed, and risk losing him for nothing in January?

scott_jambo

Wallace GTF.

Lacking the comprehension to see that people were thanking him for his time here not wishing him luck in the future.

mongocy :vrface:

lee was one of my favorite players and knew he would leave soon but to go to one of the uglies. wish him luck no chance. hope you disappear like most of the scottish players they sign.oh but hope you enjoy hull or barnsley or the like when the huns dump you in about 18 months tops.

Archived