New Guy In Training

Captain Lithuania

Captain Lithuania

There's footage of the team training today - without Lee Wallace - and there is a young-ish black guy with the squad number 32. Definitely not Obua before anyone says because I saw them almost next to each other.

In other news Rudi is there.

Captain Lithuania

Could be the Nigerian felly we have on trial.

Ah right, he's training with the full squad then. Any idea why this isn't being covered at all?

Ah right, he's training with the full squad then. Any idea why this isn't being covered at all?

I could give you a reason, but it'd be just a guess.

basher the jambo

It was in the paper after our last friendly we got beat 2-1, JJ was saying he got a call an hour before the game from the guy agent saying he was in Edinburgh. So we gave him a try and JJ was very played with the way he played in with the young guys so gave him a extra 2 weeks to see how it goes.

It was in the paper after our last friendly we got beat 2-1, JJ was saying he got a call an hour before the game from the guy agent saying he was in Edinburgh. So we gave him a try and JJ was very played with the way he played in with the young guys so gave him a extra 2 weeks to see how it goes.

sounds good, lets hope hes the next pele.

There's footage of the team training today - without Lee Wallace - and there is a young-ish black guy with the squad number 32. Definitely not Obua before anyone says because I saw them almost next to each other.

In other news Rudi is there.

Where is the footage?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

sounds good, lets hope hes the next pele.

Any black striker = the next pele?

broughies tach

Any black striker = the next pele?

Anyone that cannae get a stiffy without a blue pill = the next Pele

Anyone from the North of Scotland that gets off their face wi bevvy = the next Pele

:whistling:

colquhounno7

Sure We ll get the not any better than what we have from JJ which means i dont want him i prefer gary glen

Only a Game

I'm not sure why we are looking at this guy.

Nothing in his profile suggests he would get a work permit.

Born in Nigeria. No apparent EU connections through parents or citizenship. Doesnt appear to be an international.

EDIT : It would appear that he POSSIBLY holds dual nationality. Nigerian and Bulgarian.

Charlie-Brown

I'm not sure why we are looking at this guy.

Nothing in his profile suggests he would get a work permit.

Born in Nigeria. No apparent EU connections through parents or citizenship. Doesnt appear to be an international.

EDIT : It would appear that he POSSIBLY holds dual nationality. Nigerian and Bulgarian.

Perhaps his Grandmouther is a wealthy widow with a large cash sum to donate if we help her Grandson - all we have to do is fill out some forms and send her our bank details ............................... :rolleyes:

what is his name?

Something Deniran.

I forget the guys first name, I only remembered his 2nd name because of some chronic puns about his name :vrface:

Only a Game

Something Deniran.

I forget the guys first name, I only remembered his 2nd name because of some chronic puns about his name :vrface:

Ortega Deniran

BTW. Is it too late now for the European deadline ?

JamboAberdeen

Found on wiki

Has fairly decent scoring rate, more than 1 goal in 3 games and experience in Europe, though work permit could be stumbling block.

Maurice Moss

Found on wiki

Has fairly decent scoring rate, more than 1 goal in 3 games and experience in Europe, though work permit could be stumbling block.

Don't know if work permit would be a stumbling block, I think (could well be wrong, this is based on Football Manager!) Bulgarian citizenship only needs 3 years there, he's been there since 2007 so should be fine...

Archived