Excited

Rudi Skacel

Rudi Skacel

Anyone else really excited for Saturday?

The start of the season where anything is possible and I just love the fact of going into it seeing our new team etc in action giving their all in their first competitive game etc.

The 10 month rollercoaster starts here ladies and gents.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

RoussetsShorts

Not excited as I think we have failed to improve the team over the summer and it looks like Kyle's gona be a sicknote. I'm also wary that it's very very hard to finish 3rd two seasons running, I think we'll struggle as teams will come to Tynie and sit in, we still haven't learned how to deal with that.

God I'm an optimist.

Not excited as I think we have failed to improve the team over the summer and it looks like Kyle's gona be a sicknote. I'm also wary that it's very very hard to finish 3rd two seasons running, I think we'll struggle as teams will come to Tynie and sit in, we still haven't learned how to deal with that.

God I'm an optimist.

irnbru_goth.jpg

Vlad-Stupid

God I'm an optimist.

How the **** do you drag yourself out of bed every morning ? :lol:

The start of the season where anything is possible and I just love the fact of going into it seeing our new team etc in action giving their all in their first competitive game etc.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

I was just snoozing and woke up with the same feeling. New season fever is definitely kicking in.

RoussetsShorts

How the **** do you drag yourself out of bed every morning ? :lol:

I want to be excited but I think I've seen it all before and it's doubtful we'll repeat last years remarkable away run aswell. I need help.

God I'm an optimist.

I disagree. I think adding Hammill, Taouil and Sutton has strengthened us and with Driver and Kyle hopefully to return and to their best I think third will be a canter.

Rudi Skacel

I couldn't give a rats @ss about Saturday....

Now Sunday is a different matter!

Whats happening on Sunday?

HANS, please dont bet on us to win anything.....ever :ninja:

I will bet on Hibs staying up.

J.T.F.Robertson

I disagree. I think adding Hammill, Taouil and Sutton has strengthened us and with Driver and Kyle hopefully to return and to their best I think third will be a canter.

Is this a precursor to another tip? :unsure:

I couldn't give a rats @ss about Saturday....

Now Sunday is a different matter!

Am I missing something here?

Vlad-Stupid

I will bet on Hibs staying up.

Start a thread in the shed and bet large on Rangers plz HANS :smuggy:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Vlad-Stupid

Rudolf must have his match days mixed up or its his birthday or he's on a promise?

Or he's at ER :omg!:

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf must have his match days mixed up or its his birthday or he's on a promise?

Have I gone and done it?!? What a weapon!!!

J Cheever Loophole

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

I tend to get an over-whelming feeling of impending doom going to tinkersville,but this time,I'm just a tad optimistic.ninja.gif

Start a thread in the shed and bet large on Rangers plz HANS :smuggy:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Done!

Fourcandles

God I'm an optimist.

Pretty much depends on which Hearts turn up.....

Will it be the Hearts that had a 10 game purple patch mid season ?..........or

Will it be the Hearts who finished the last 10 games so poorly ? ...........or

Will it be the Hearts who have decidedly Mehh in pre season? ...............or

All this and more in the next exciting episode of Heart of Midlothian FC.

:huh:

Archived