Time for a Cup Win

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Never ever got excited about finishing third in the League before,unlike 06' when up there for 1st and even 2nd after clinching it against Aberdeen.

Only 1st or 2nd(when it counted for Champs League)tops a Cup Win.

Any cup will do me since the Hobos were the last to win a Major Trophy.

Never ever got excited about finishing third in the League before,unlike 06' when up there for 1st and even 2nd after clinching it against Aberdeen.

Only 1st or 2nd(when it counted for Champs League)tops a Cup Win.

Any cup will do me since the Hobos were the last to win a Major Trophy.

2nd isn`t better than winning silverware BS. But its a very good season which i`d take again like 06 with a cup. :thumbsup:

The main point though is, and has been made many times in the last few months, is our focus in the cups MUST become stronger. Without winning it until 1998, Hearts were quite a good cup team through the late 80`s until that time. Since then,it`s been quite erratic form in the cups despite winning again in 06.

chuckberryno1

If the League cup counts

then

The tyncastle 125 year cup counts!!!!

Woo Hoo champions!

Nah, a decent cup run would get the juices going, this "best of the rest" malarkay is piss, and if the Scottish record in Europe continues it won't even come with a Europa cup qualifying, for the qualifier spot!

bean counter

this "best of the rest" malarkay is piss,

Agreed.

I hate that expression "best of the rest" for me the "best of the rest" is the team that finishes second.

Snake Plissken

I'd love for us to win the League Cup, been far too long since our last win.

Would prefer the league, mind. :turned:

bajthejambo

Only SC will do tbh. The league cup is a joke, I'd be embarrassed to win it.

Take it you wouldn't want to be seen at Hampden should we reach the final then?

We realistically can only win in two competitions at the start of the season and are not in a position to write one off as a joke.

Weve been slating hibs for only winning the mickey mouse cup i wont be there not turning my back on the club or anything

Weve been slating hibs for only winning the mickey mouse cup i wont be there not turning my back on the club or anything

You talk some shite hmfc fan?i will party even more because we all will treat it like is a nothing trophy and we're only their for the party,so you stay away because you'de only get lost anyway ya ROCKET!

You talk some shite hmfc fan?i will party even more because we all will treat it like is a nothing trophy and we're only their for the party,so you stay away because you'de only get lost anyway ya ROCKET!

Aye ok son you enjoy your diddy cup final on their on yer lonesome how would i get lost i only

asked the question cos ive never being to Ibrox So stfu you ROCKET

Aye ok son you enjoy your diddy cup final on their on yer lonesome how would i get lost i only

asked the question cos ive never being to Ibrox So stfu you ROCKET

You can't quite grasp it can you?it's the sheer fact that we don't care that makes their cup wins all that more minuscule compared to OURS!,get it now HMFC FAN :rudi:

Archived