Sheridan no to Hibs

jambonian

Not goin to them. Why anyone would want to sign for them in the first place remains a mystery to me!

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I doubt he had any intention of signing for them at any time, his agent was bound to know Hibs' wage policy even if he didn't. I expect he just wanted to be put in the shop window, and Calderwood wanted to look him over for his mates down south. Saturday's game being called off must have been a big disappointment to him with scouts due up from English lower leagues. I think it highlights the problems Hibs have with a manager who's heart lies elsewhere. It'll be interesting to see whether or not Birmingham show any interest in Sheridan, or any other team Calderwood might have links with.

The Old Tolbooth

From ?14k a week to being offered a tenth of that by the muppets, it would probably feel like Job seekers allowance to him!

I doubt he had any intention of signing for them at any time, his agent was bound to know Hibs' wage policy even if he didn't. I expect he just wanted to be put in the shop window, and Calderwood wanted to look him over for his mates down south. Saturday's game being called off must have been a big disappointment to him with scouts due up from English lower leagues. I think it highlights the problems Hibs have with a manager who's heart lies elsewhere. It'll be interesting to see whether or not Birmingham show any interest in Sheridan, or any other team Calderwood might have links with.

Think they played the game behind closed doors at the piggery farm. Not sure if scouts were allowed in!

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Think they played the game behind closed doors at the piggery farm. Not sure if scouts were allowed in!

I doubt there'd be any scouts at a closed doors game, wonder if Sheridan played or if he'd already packed his bags?

I doubt there'd be any scouts at a closed doors game, wonder if Sheridan played or if he'd already packed his bags?

No mention of scouts, but sheridan did play acording to daily ranger

ah well. they'll just have to console themselves with having the o'connor tosser. he'll be as fit as a fiddle after all that time running away from the police around arthur's seat, as well as the highly technical 'stair work' he was doing (running up some stairs to you and me).

Would rather go back to Bulgaria where he is clearly unhappy rather than sign for Hibs.

That can't be true. What about their Worldwide appeal having taught Brazil how to play or their famtastic training facilites which were meant to draw the cream of the Worlds crop or their shiny new stadium which just oozes appeal (even though they've yet to fill it).

if The Tash thought he could punt any of the squad I wouldn't put it past him letting scouts in to the game.

jamboinglasgow

Sheridan will sign for St.Johnstone tommorrow

now that would be funny, a player who Hibs claimed they couldn't afford his "high" wage demands signs for a club which is (in a normal world) offering smaller top wages.

now that would be funny, a player who Hibs claimed they couldn't afford his "high" wage demands signs for a club which is (in a normal world) offering smaller top wages.

its true.

Played for them on loan a couple of years ago, didn't he?

as far as im aware,theyre buying part of his contract out,which petrie was unwilling to do.

J.T.F.Robertson

as far as im aware,theyre buying part of his contract out,which petrie was unwilling to do.

If this turns out to be true and I were a follower of the flair, I would be raging.

Seriously! I mean this is the club, which, after years of self-deprivation, now supposedly has the means to concentrate all it's efforts on "regaining" it's rightful place in the overall scheme of things. :rolleyes:

Again, if legit, they are truly being taken for mugs! St. Johnstone, ffs!

Be a feckin scream if it is, right enough. :lol:

Coburg Hearts

If this turns out to be true and I were a follower of the flair, I would be raging.

Seriously! I mean this is the club, which, after years of self-deprivation, now supposedly has the means to concentrate all it's efforts on "regaining" it's rightful place in the overall scheme of things. :rolleyes:

Again, if legit, they are truly being taken for mugs! St. Johnstone, ffs!

Be a feckin scream if it is, right enough. :lol:

Couldn't have put it better myself. Absolutely hilarious if this comes about.:lol:

...a bit disco

And over on igavemymumbumaids.net.-

"Some fud on Sickback claiming Sheridan is set to sign for St Johnstone tomorrow.

Now, It's more than likely a load of baws but just the thought of us losing out to St Johnstone makes me feel a bit sick!!"

:lol:

Vlad-Stupid

And over on igavemymumbumaids.net.-

"Some fud on Sickback claiming Sheridan is set to sign for St Johnstone tomorrow.

Now, It's more than likely a load of baws but just the thought of us losing out to St Johnstone makes me feel a bit sick!!"

:lol:

:rofl:

Midloth_Iain

Going to St J.

When do St Johnstone play Hibs ? need to bookmark that date for 1st goalscorer :whistling:

Vlad-Stupid

Archived