Rudi

Getintaethem

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sporting life

Jeffries on Rudi and league reconstruction.

He was outside main stand after yesterdays match and I heard some people who were having programmes signed ask him if he was staying, he appeared to say YES

Today's decision will define our season, without him we will struggle to find the net! FACT

Jambof3tornado

Today's decision will define our season, without him we will struggle to find the net! FACT

Disaree but clearly if he stays we will score more. A nice 2 year deal please Vlad.

Apart from the obvious Romanov owes us this for the shambles he has created over the last 4 weeks.

Re-sign Skacel and get a midfielder that can get the ball to him. It would have been better than signing Tauoil only for him to play in his un-favoured position IMO.

Robinson also deserves a shot and no one will tell me any different.

Captain Price

Re-sign Skacel and get a midfielder that can get the ball to him. It would have been better than signing Tauoil only for him to play in his un-favoured position IMO.

This.

The Treasurer

Apart from the obvious Romanov owes us this for the shambles he has created over the last 4 weeks.

Explain please blink.gif

The Treasurer

I think he means that after messing up the Thompson affair he is due us some good news

Ah, I see, thanks.

It's just when he said "shambles" I assumed something major had happened that I'd missed when away on holiday

Ah, I see, thanks.

It's just when he said "shambles" I assumed something major had happened that I'd missed when away on holiday

He still hasn't sanctioned the release of funds for a decent midfielder.

Then again JJ hasn't asked for any.

That's probably the biggest 'shambles' of late.

He still hasn't sanctioned the release of funds for a decent midfielder.

Then again JJ hasn't asked for any.

That's probably the biggest 'shambles' of late.

JJ was given enough money to sign 4 players. JJ clearly didn't think a midfielder was what we needed no? Mr Romanov has gave much much more than enough. Not to mention KEEPING our squad together.

I hope you understand. :thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

Hearts need Rudi, it's as simple as that for me.

On the bigger picture JJ/Vlad haven't dealt with the poorest area of our side and only time will tell whether that is going to be their biggest mistake of this close season

Fxxx the SPFL

I am stating the obvious here but why not use Lee Wallace in the Gareth Bale role left midfield with grainger at full back seems a no brainer to me.:sweat:

I am stating the obvious here but why not use Lee Wallace in the Gareth Bale role left midfield with grainger at full back seems a no brainer to me.:sweat:

Absolutely correct. It's patently obvious that Lee is best going forward and I'm told he played in that midfield position as a young boy. He has the strength, the tackling ability and is able to drift past opposition players with ease. Solves our problem.

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw the team for yesterday. Good shout apart from the fact that Lee might not be around that long to give it a try.

How long does this take?? Feck me! Has no-one inside info so that I can stop clicking refresh every 30 secs or waiting to skip the Welcome page on the Hearts site!!

Just noticed post 17 on this thread so thanks for that 'johndawgylt'. Hope its true.

Now I'll just keep clicking for official confirmation. Is there no end to my torment?

Fxxx the SPFL

They say no news is good news but I am not so sure this time possibly down to Rudi wanting two years and Romanov only prepared to give him a year :thumbsup:

How long does this take?? Feck me! Has no-one inside info so that I can stop clicking refresh every 30 secs or waiting to skip the Welcome page on the Hearts site!!

It will be Romanov up to his old tricks of agreeing a deal and then trying to reduce the terms at the last minute, then everyone will blame it on Rudi saying he was too greedy if the deals does'nt happen.

Fxxx the SPFL

It will be Romanov up to his old tricks of agreeing a deal and then trying to reduce the terms at the last minute, then everyone will blame it on Rudi saying he was too greedy if the deals does'nt happen.

it will be the one or two year deal that will be the stumbling block.:verymad:

Sexton Hardcastle

If the length of the contract is the issue give him a 10 year deal.

Christ, we handed out 5 year deals to the likes of Mole.

it will be the one or two year deal that will be the stumbling block.:verymad:

Surely if this is the case (and it does seem likely) then Hearts could offer a one year deal with a second guaranteed if he scores X number of goals or something similar?

Cant take this long to figure out a compromise.

Hagar the Horrible

Its complicated to give Rudi the best deal he deserves:

He is given a three year deal that includes:

1. He only gets paid for Home games

2. He only gets paid for games between August and December

3. He only get paid for away games if he bothers a leg. (scores)

4. See item 3 for all games after Christmas :ermm:

Ecce Romanov

I can't make out the F5 on my keyboard anymore :unsure:

Just wish they'd get it sorted!

Its complicated to give Rudi the best deal he deserves:

He is given a three year deal that includes:

1. He only gets paid for Home games

2. He only gets paid for games between August and December

3. He only get paid for away games if he bothers a leg. (scores)

4. See item 3 for all games after Christmas :ermm:

Why are you criticising Rudi hes our best player by far if he gets a new contract i for one will be delighted and be getting his name on the back of my shirt

The Treasurer

Why are you criticising Rudi hes our best player by far if he gets a new contract i for one will be delighted and be getting his name on the back of my shirt

Rudi CAN be our best player but the points mentioned are harsh but quite fair IMO

I can't make out the F5 on my keyboard anymore :unsure:

Just wish they'd get it sorted!

businessman_staring_at_computer_cb100974.jpg

Come on Hearts, get it done and dusted.

Hagar the Horrible

Dont get me wrong I too will be delighted if he gets a new contract, but lets face it when was the last time he kicked a ball away from home, and has always failed to impress in the last six months of his contractm, maybe a longer deal will see him play after Christmas. As for best player, apart from the St Mirren game last year, I cant recall too many MOM awards?

I could have swore one of the 1st things JJ tried to do was sign Craig Bryson? Naw naebody remember that? Now we never got him but to say JJ hasnt tried is a outright lie.

Dont get me wrong I too will be delighted if he gets a new contract, but lets face it when was the last time he kicked a ball away from home, and has always failed to impress in the last six months of his contractm, maybe a longer deal will see him play after Christmas. As for best player, apart from the St Mirren game last year, I cant recall too many MOM awards?

He wins us games and scores goals when we would have otherwise drawn a blank!

Hagar the Horrible

He wins us games and scores goals when we would have otherwise drawn a blank!

I am not complaining I too want him to stay. :geek:

he scored against Caley in April and at Easter Road he looked good

Bugger when I saw this thread go to 2 pages I thought something conclusive had happened but alas its only cos there was a 41st post!

:facepalm:

Bugger when I saw this thread go to 2 pages I thought something conclusive had happened but alas its only cos there was a 41st post!

:facepalm:

you will have to wait more than two pages i think

you will have to wait more than two pages i think

Yes it'a bad sign when Jj says hopefully it will all be sorted out on Friday, then by the end of the week-end and now by the end of today.

Got a bad feeling that it is not going to happen at all, hope I'm wrong though.

I would take it a new deal would depend on Lee Wallace.If Lee signs a new deal i cannot see Hearts offering Rudi one.

kingantti1874

Come on,how hard can it be,he clearly wants to stay.

It's clear he's asking for either more money than we are willing to pay or a longer term deal... Hope to god they can sort it out

I would take it a new deal would depend on Lee Wallace.If Lee signs a new deal i cannot see Hearts offering Rudi one.

Why?

Archived