Vodaphone's latest deal

Eckauskas

?5 for 100 minutes and unlimited texts at weekends? Try ?35 a month for 800 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data every day of the week. And the best phone on the market.

:verysmug:

Does anyone actually still use pay as you go? Really?

Best deal for me at Orange is:

Free iPhone 4 16GB

?40 per month BUT discounted line rental by 25% through the wife's work so ?30 per month

700 mins

Unlimited texts

750MB monthly data (which is the fair usage limit on an "unlimited" tariff)

50 photo messages per month

Randle P McMurphy

or you could go sim only for 200 mins, unlimited texts and internet for a tenner a month at giffgaff

?5 for 100 minutes and unlimited texts at weekends? Try ?35 a month for 800 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data every day of the week. And the best phone on the market.

Im on the same deal :verysmug:

kingantti1874

try ?15 per month for 800 mins, 2200 texts and unlimited data - truly unlimited data ... :smug:

The Comedian

Just got a HTC Sensation on a 18 month contract. 600 minutes, 500 texts and unlimited net. 30 notes on T-Mob.

Captain Price

Phoness 4 u. Rip off *******s.

My dad bought me an iPhone 3g 8gb with 600 mins unlimited texts and so much data allowance on a 2 year contract. This was last April. They said within 16-18 months they would renew the contract. RENEW. So I went in the other day to say right, you said that in 16 month you can renew my contract for me. They said no, they are unable to do it witn expensive phones???

They say one thing when they mean the other, maybe to just get you to buy something out of their ridiculous shop.

:seething:

The Treasurer

Yes.

My ?5 top up that I bought at the beginning of May still has around ?3.60 of credit left.

kingantti1874

Phoness 4 u. Rip off *******s.

My dad bought me an iPhone 3g 8gb with 600 mins unlimited texts and so much data allowance on a 2 year contract. This was last April. They said within 16-18 months they would renew the contract. RENEW. So I went in the other day to say right, you said that in 16 month you can renew my contract for me. They said no, they are unable to do it witn expensive phones???

They say one thing when they mean the other, maybe to just get you to buy something out of their ridiculous shop.

:seething:

that sounds strange, your contract will be with o2, vodafone or orange, just phone them up you dont need to go into the shop and deal with the middleman..

edit: confused at what you are trying to do as well, get a new phone or just keep your exisintning contract? either way you dont have to deal with phones 4u

Captain Price

that sounds strange, your contract will be with o2, vodafone or orange, just phone them up you dont need to go into the shop and deal with the middleman..

edit: confused at what you are trying to do as well, get a new phone or just keep your exisintning contract? either way you dont have to deal with phones 4u

It's with Vodafone mate. Im trying to get a new contract, but if I dont do it with phones 4 u I would have to wait another 8 months.

kingantti1874

It's with Vodafone mate. Im trying to get a new contract, but if I dont do it with phones 4 u I would have to wait another 8 months.

ah right so its a 2 year comtract - undwerstand now

Cool_story_bro.jpeg

Honestly can't understand people who pay about ?35 a month for 900,000,000 minutes and unlimited texts x10, I bet you've used them both up already.

Yes.

My ?5 top up that I bought at the beginning of May still has around ?3.60 of credit left.

PAYG FTW.

Have we not had this discussion before? We decided that people with PAYG were drug dealers and cheats, and people with contracts were slaves to the corporate pigs, and that I have a "non-conformist" phone which is just plastic cups on a string? (By the way Hannibal Smith, :lol: at that post.)

Also, I ******* hate T-Mobile (and because of them, Bayern Munich).

Cool_story_bro.jpeg

Honestly can't understand people who pay about ?35 a month for 900,000,000 minutes and unlimited texts x10, I bet you've used them both up already.

You can't use up something that's unlimited, daftie.

You can't use up something that's unlimited, daftie.

thats_the_joke.jpg

I know, I was exaggerating that people seem to use so many they would basically send infinite and then more. People seems to text every random s**te they're doing (sometimes literally) and send it in masse to the whole world. Pointless, that's what Twitters for.

:facepalm:

thats_the_joke.jpg

I know, I was exaggerating that people seem to use so many they would basically send infinite and then more. People seems to text every random s**te they're doing (sometimes literally) and send it in masse to the whole world. Pointless, that's what Twitters for.

:facepalm:

I don't use Twitter :thumbsup:

I trust this clarifies matters.

I don't use Twitter :thumbsup:

I trust this clarifies matters.

So do you text everyone that your toast just landed sunny side up or such?

So do you text everyone that your toast just landed sunny side up or such?

Not at all.

Not that I'd use the internet for that either, mind.

Archived