Tromso having good league form at moment

JAMBOBAR

don't know much about norwegian football but Tromso's form is not bad at all having played 14 & scored 44 goals

I played my pal at FIFA today. I went tromso and he went barca. I won :(

That's the European dream over for one more season :(

I played my pal at FIFA today. I went tromso and he went barca. I won :(

Do you think you should maybe tell J.J. how you good you were and mention if there is any weak points in your formation :whistling:

Do you think you should maybe tell J.J. how you good you were and mention if there is any weak points in your formation :whistling:

I would if there were any weak points

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere as the thread count on them is pretty big but Tromso are playing tonight bout 7or 8 its listed on most of the online live football sites.

Guest juvehearts

forgot to mention also that its tromso were playing who play in the Tippeligaen who's biggest team is rosenborg formed 97 years ago

Heart Of Midlothian Football Club - one of the finest names in world football with a season ticket base of over 12,000 playing a team that plays their football in the outer circle of the artic.

we will win both legs 2-1, 3-0

we are the hearts

juve

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere as the thread count on them is pretty big but Tromso are playing tonight bout 7or 8 its listed on most of the online live football sites.

Who are they playing ? Is it a league game?

Who are they playing ? Is it a league game?

Tippelagaen is,i presume,the name of their league.7pm kick-off tonight against Valagana(?)or something close to that!

Edit;Valerenga!

Has everyone else just written off Paksi altogether now? I still think they have a good chance in their return leg, so it could go either way.

Also, Paksi are playing tonight as well in a season openr at home to last years Hungarian Cup winners Kecskemeti at about 6pm.

Has everyone else just written off Paksi altogether now? I still think they have a good chance in their return leg, so it could go either way.

Of course they aren't out of the tie but they aren't the favourites so the focus is more on Tromso.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Tromso Vs Valarenga tonight 7pm kick off Live streams here

Tromso can go top of the table with a win, Valarenga currently mid table but only 5 points behind Tromso in quite a tight league. Will be good to see what were up against.

Paksi 2-1 Kecskemeti, 50mins.

Tromso 0-1 Valerenga, 9mins. Strange stadium, looks like they have a hotel behind the goals.

J Cheever Loophole

Paksi 2-1 Kecskemeti, 50mins.

Tromso 0-1 Valerenga, 9mins. Strange stadium, looks like they have a hotel behind the goals.

1-1 CHECK OUT THE AWAY SINGING SECTION, IT'S LIKE A RAFT.

He Who Cannot Be Named

It doesn't really look that cold for being in the Arctic circle!

The Comedian

Before people fall over themselves to build up Tromso, can I just add they are pish and we'll give them a hiding.

:smug:

J Cheever Loophole

2-1 Tromso free header from a corner.The pitch looks better than the Lochenders

He Who Cannot Be Named

Is it just me or have both streams gone right down the shi**er after starting off really good?

basher the jambo

Mines is still good should had been 2-2, Val hit the crossbar with an overhead kick from 6 yards out.

He Who Cannot Be Named

4-1 final score, they look quite a handy team unfortunately.

Archived