Under 19's 2011/12

yfs

My name is Calum, and I work for an organisation called Youth Football Scotland. (Hopefully some of you have heard of us!) Essentially we are trying to promote youth football in Scotland and try to cover as many matches as possible for our website.

For this coming season, we are hoping to add the Under 19 SPL fixtures to the matches that we cover and publish on our website. We rely heavily on volunteering and are looking for a fan/fans of every SPL club to commit to doing a report for each of their clubs Under 19's matches this season. We'd also like to hear from you if you can only do reports from time to time. This is a great chance to see the next batch of youngsters if you don't already go along, and if you do, then this is your chance to tell your fellow fans who the next star is!

These reports can be as little as a few paragraphs like this one or it can be a full match report such as this one.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in or know of someone who be interested, please get in contact at [email protected].

Good luck for the coming season!

I'm sure they will reply anyway but there are a couple of posters on here who post detailed match reports for every U19s Hearts match.

a couple of the posters here, FootballFirst, JamboinGlasgow, Ross21 and a few others between them generally have a match report for most if not all of the hearts u19's matches

Footballfirst

My name is Calum, and I work for an organisation called Youth Football Scotland. (Hopefully some of you have heard of us!) Essentially we are trying to promote youth football in Scotland and try to cover as many matches as possible for our website.

For this coming season, we are hoping to add the Under 19 SPL fixtures to the matches that we cover and publish on our website. We rely heavily on volunteering and are looking for a fan/fans of every SPL club to commit to doing a report for each of their clubs Under 19's matches this season. We'd also like to hear from you if you can only do reports from time to time. This is a great chance to see the next batch of youngsters if you don't already go along, and if you do, then this is your chance to tell your fellow fans who the next star is!

These reports can be as little as a few paragraphs like this one or it can be a full match report such as this one.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in or know of someone who be interested, please get in contact at [email protected].

Good luck for the coming season!

Calum - you can view U19 match reports at the HYDC website at http://www.hydc.co.uk/u19s_fixtures_and_table.html or you can get access to last season's reports at http://www.hydc.co.uk/2010-11_u19s_fixtures_and_table.html

I'm currently the webmaster for the HYDC site and cover almost all U19 matches. You may pick up any of the reports or photographs as long as you reference the source.

Calum - you can view U19 match reports at the HYDC website at http://www.hydc.co.uk/u19s_fixtures_and_table.html or you can get access to last season's reports at http://www.hydc.co.uk/2010-11_u19s_fixtures_and_table.html

I'm currently the webmaster for the HYDC site and cover almost all U19 matches. You may pick up any of the reports or photographs as long as you reference the source.

Thanks for that. Much appreciated. I will let you know if we use any of your reports and of course reference the source.

Ideally we would like to have our own reporter there, so if anyone is hoping to break into journalism then this might be quite a good way to build up a portfolio. Email [email protected] for any questions or to discuss it further.

Archived