What ever happened to that black kid

jambogjh

Can anyone remember the black kit who arrive at Tynie about a year ago & was farmed out as we had problems obtaining a visa for the guy to sign for us. I'm quite sure he played CF & was scoring on a regular basis for the team we sent him out to.

chester copperpot

Can anyone remember the black kit who arrive at Tynie about a year ago & was farmed out as we had problems obtaining a visa for the guy to sign for us. I'm quite sure he played CF & was scoring on a regular basis for the team we sent him out to.

Sent back to Kansas.

loveofthegame

Very politically correct....

Do you mean Toto?! Turned out to be Tom Kite i believe and we never followed up original interest.

Fxxx the SPFL

Is he not due in court tomorrow :whistling:

I heard he got in one little fight and his mum got scared so he moved to bel-air

celebrities_male_43.jpg

Francis Albert

Greenock Morton. He slammed in 0 goals in 4 appearances.

Bert Le Clos

I heard he got in one little fight and his mum got scared so he moved to bel-air

celebrities_male_43.jpg

tumblr_lngx46sZKt1qm2rhuo1_250.gif

alwaysthereinspirit

Greenock Morton. He slammed in 0 goals in 4 appearances.

Get him signed.

He was mentioned in FFT's article on Scottish football an issue or two ago.

Internet sensation who turned out to be guff was the general jist of the segment.

Denny Crane

The black kid?

:vrface:

:really:

:tlj:

BoJack Horseman

The black kid?

:really:

:tlj:

It's his most distinguishing feature and one that allowed other users to identify him fairly quickly.

There's not a chance in hell that anyone in this thread was genuinely offended by the OPs choice of words.

Ah, him who played well against Penicuik juniors and had a rather bizarre hero status on here for a while.

It's his most disgusting feature and one that allowed other users to identify him fairly quickly.

There's not a chance in hell that anyone in this thread was genuinely offended by the OPs choice of words.

:o

Broomie Hearts

this thread is bringing back memories of the anti racism billboard they used to have a couple of years ago,

at murrayfield,just at the end of the western approach road.

a picture of 3 people,with the words

"IF THIS IS A ****** A DARKIE AND A CHINKY...............YOUR A RACIST"

i was waiting on somebody scoring out the "YOUR A RACIST" part and writing "YOUR IN LEITH".

but it never happened. :(

BoJack Horseman

Just so everyone knows, calling someone black isn't racist.

Correct. I hate that people take it as such. It's as racist as calling a caucasian white.

this thread is bringing back memories of the anti racism billboard they used to have a couple of years ago,

i was waiting on somebody scoring out the "YOUR A RACIST" part and writing "YOUR IN LEITH".

Controversial. :ermm:

Correct. I hate that people take it as such. It's as racist as calling a caucasian white.

Pink. I hate it when they call pink people white.

:lol:

Chris Benoit

As the OP, sorry if I offended anyone with this thread

No need to apologise it wasn't offensive, wasn't subtle either but certainly not offensive :lol:

Denny Crane

To those who have pulled me up on my last post, you rarely hear (if at all) someone refer to another as: "Do you remember that white kid?"

"Remember that striker we had on trial at the start of last season" would have sufficed.

And if I'm being too PC then ::gtf::

maroonshrew

ha im one of the 'PC brigade' apparently cos i dont like people being called 'ni**er' etc. But it isnt racist to say who was the black lad on trial. People are so scared to describe someone by that characteristic. I once had a meeting with a guy who couldnt remember the name of a celebrity (it was kriss akabusi). He said "the runner, funny one, silly laugh, little beard, 400m hurdles' he was so scared to offend he didnt say black ha. Dont get me wrong the title had the subtlety of a brick but wasnt racist.

ha im one of the 'PC brigade' apparently cos i dont like people being called 'ni**er' etc. But it isnt racist to say who was the black lad on trial. People are so scared to describe someone by that characteristic. I once had a meeting with a guy who couldnt remember the name of a celebrity (it was kriss akabusi). He said "the runner, funny one, silly laugh, little beard, 400m hurdles' he was so scared to offend he didnt say black ha. Dont get me wrong the title had the subtlety of a brick but wasnt racist.

To be fair if he'd decribed the guy as above I'd have got Akabusi.

If he'd decribed him merely as a black runner - I might have been there all night.

Then again, European gold medalists - not Roger Black, Todd Bennett or Brian Whittle- I'd probably have guessed Akabusi too. With Whittle running Derek Redmond was would have been injured.

Or pumping Sharon Davies.

maroonshrew

To be fair if he'd decribed the guy as above I'd have got Akabusi.

If he'd decribed him merely as a black runner - I might have been there all night.

Then again, European gold medalists - not Roger Black, Todd Bennett or Brian Whittle- I'd probably have guessed Akabusi too. With Whittle running Derek Redmond was would have been injured.

Or pumping Sharon Davies.

ha I knew it was akabusi but I enjoyed watching him squirm in front of my black friend. It was hilarious. Had he said 'the black british 400m hurdler in the 90s" then we wouldve got it quickly too. And it wouldnt have been inappropriate.

Denny Crane

Never said OP was racist. Stupid in his wording definitely.

As the OP, sorry if I offended anyone with this thread

Don't worry about it mate. Noone's offended. Think you tickled a few people if anything!

He was mentioned in FFT's article on Scottish football an issue or two ago.

Internet sensation who turned out to be guff was the general jist of the segment.

There is a brief article about Toto in this month's FourFourTwo magazine.

:rolleyes:

Archived