Suso wants to go back to Spain

Jambo Ell

SpikeDudley

Stick your negatives vibes up your arse and lay off the wee man.

easy! this is Kickback remember! :teehee:

marshallschunkychicken

So...

A sending off after the game and a game he wasn't sent off in followed by two friendly matches where... he wasn't sent off in. And quoting an article that was written before he played a competitive match for the club.

Quite the hot head.

If I recall correctly the 'heated exchange' he was involved in against Sunderland was being the victim of a piledriver by Kenwyn Jones who he had mercilessly tormented for the previous half hour.

Really liked the guy from that game onwards, and I'll be sad to see him leave. Okay, he's had a few inconsistent games, but what winger doesn't, and for me the good has far outweighed the bad.

If he leaves, he does so with nothing but good wishes from me.

:thumb:

I remember JJ saying that if Suso had another yard of pace, we couldn't afford him ! :thumbsup:

Last year he was one of our better performers IMO. If he goes I'll be sad but good luck to the wee man.

He's a great wee player and it will be sad to see him go.

I'd definitely have him in my starting line up.

Good luck to him if he does leave!

Goodbye Suso you won't be missed for the 3 games a season you looked good in :thumbsup:

wtf are you on imo suso was brilliant for us last season when he wasnt injury and i wish suso all the best for the future

Wouldn't be missed, he is too hot and cold.On his day he is very dangerous but that doesn't

happen enough.

Gordon Ramsay

What's with the negative comments? Are you blind?

First half of last season he was our best player, I for one will be disappointed to see the wee man go.

I quite like him and brings more to the game than others we have in this position. More pluses than minuses IMO

What I understood is that he wishes to go as he is homesick, well he originates from Tenerife having played for them prior to being loaned out to Fuertaventura?? and played for san Isidro prior to that all within the Canary islands not Spain.

His home town is Santa Cruz and my point is if he is homesick the Canaries are a treck to Spain and his possibilities are limited in the Canaries, even more so as Tenerife have just been relegated to the third level of Spanish football if I understand correct. He has Las Palmas but still not in Tenerife and been at CD Tenerife so they prob dont want him back.

Unless he has something lined up with Tenerife he is not gonna cure his homesickness playing in mainland Spain I wouldnt think

Johanes de Silentio

I've been saying as much for months.

You have, to be fair. :thumbsup:

I like him, but if he wants to go, then let him go - we'll never get a fee for him.

I think Suso is a cracking wee player.

I see the hot-head/liability myth has reared its head once again - complete garbage given he's never been sent off from the field of play. I like seeing a player clearly give his all every game personally.

His form was such that he was keeping Templeton out of the team at times, Temps had to play out of his skin to keep his place in the side. Perhaps I'm the only one who thinks having two talented players battling for a position is a good thing?

No loss at all? Guess I must have imagined the strong and direct running, the frequent pieces of skill and the numerous assists last season and the times he was often our best player. But never mind all of that, he wasn't great for a couple of months in his first season so he must be gash forever.

So much this. Spot on. The comments on here are ridiculous, some people just love a moan about any of our players. Suso for me was one of our top performers last season prior to his injury, and has been a good player for the club. He had his problems in the first season but he was by no means our worst player in that campaign, ending up second top goalscorer behind Stewart I think.

Incidentally here's a video with some of his best bits for HMFC, think it only appeared online a few weeks ago. Think it's from his agent actually, if you look at their profile, which makes sense seen as he wants to leave. Going down the Owen Hargreaves Youtube route.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtHidq8ylQ

I'll certainly be sad to see him go, I thought he was a cracking wee player on his day. People talking about players blowing hot and cold seem to have forgotten how utterly rank Temps was from the end of December until the end of the season. No guarantees about Driver being fit next season either and Novikovas has never jumped out at me to being a player yet. Lack of confidence seemed to be his biggest problem.

As for Towlie, I don't believe that he'll all that useful out wide. He doesn't seem like a winger to me.

Worth remembering that Temps only came into the team for Hibs in November because Suso was injured.

If he does go, then he goes with all my best wishes for the future.

Ron Burgundy

If Driver or Templeton had a set of gonads to match Suso's then they would be far more valuable. Bit gutted he's going.

scott_jambo

Why are people saying he isn't a hot-head because he never got sent off.

Surely it was because he was rarely on the park.

I have watched Suso enough at Tynecastle and away from home to categorically say he is a hot-head, used to go off the boil all the time.

Still rate him as a half decent player and we should be expecting a small fee, but he has never looked at home in Scotland. I don't think he has got to grips with English either.

scott_jambo

If Driver or Templeton had a set of gonads to match Suso's then they would be far more valuable. Bit gutted he's going.

I'd disagree with this, but if Novikovas had Suso's attitude then we would be looking at a world beater.

Yes, as I've said before he is a bonafid hot-head, but he never hides and puts in a great shift.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I'd disagree with this, but if Novikovas had Suso's attitude then we would be looking at a world beater.

Yes, as I've said before he is a bonafid hot-head, but he never hides and puts in a great shift.

:rofl:

What at, Tiddlywinks....:lol:

P.S. Whats a bonafid ?

He's managed the two seasons, he should play his last then leave with our best wishes. Now that CT has been booted out and Jason Thomson is away to the Pars for a season, we would need to sort the right side of the team out. Jonsson has played there as has Stevenson, Taouil isn't a natural in that position and Hamill i don't know enough about, that leaves Elliott who for me would be better playing upfront where he belongs. Barr might do us a turn at right-back but i'd be happy to let Suso go if we brought in a more natural right-back in. The others can then fight for places further forward and Suso wouldn't be missed as much.

Suso has been great for us, pre-injury he was a contender for our best player last season. Will be sad to seem him go if he does depart.

scott_jambo

:rofl:

What at, Tiddlywinks....:lol:

P.S. Whats a bonafid ?

Typo missing out the 'e'. On further inspection it should be bona fide.

I really rate Novikovas.

Delighted that I've managed to get under your skin. It gives me a warm feeling inside.

bajthejambo

I always thought he was capable of a moment of magic when on the park, it just didn't come as often as we would have liked. Best wishes if he leaves but not a great loss as has been said.

The Comedian

Why are people saying he isn't a hot-head because he never got sent off.

Surely it was because he was rarely on the park.

I have watched Suso enough at Tynecastle and away from home to categorically say he is a hot-head, used to go off the boil all the time.

Still rate him as a half decent player and we should be expecting a small fee, but he has never looked at home in Scotland. I don't think he has got to grips with English either.

This.

He spends a fair bit of energy quarreling in games.

Gordon Ramsay

So much this. Spot on. The comments on here are ridiculous, some people just love a moan about any of our players. Suso for me was one of our top performers last season prior to his injury, and has been a good player for the club. He had his problems in the first season but he was by no means our worst player in that campaign, ending up second top goalscorer behind Stewart I think.

Incidentally here's a video with some of his best bits for HMFC, think it only appeared online a few weeks ago. Think it's from his agent actually, if you look at their profile, which makes sense seen as he wants to leave. Going down the Owen Hargreaves Youtube route.

Really good video that, he's got brilliant close control, good skill and great strength for a wee man. Be sad to see him go.

Chad Sexington

Probably our most improved player last season. He turned into a good wee player.

We are well covered in that area though so I wont exactly be suicidal if he goes.

If he wants to go for family reasons he goes with my best wishes. Good luck to him. :thumbsup:

good video, absolutely gash music tho!

winston churchill

First we get rid of the collar turned up piano shifter bouzid :thumbsup:

Now we get rid of silky suso the circus act :thumbsup:

I might end up staying for the full 90 minutes for some games.

maroonshrew

good video, absolutely gash music tho!

true i had to put it on mute. Enjoyable though. Love the bit of skill against Aberdeen before Hartley fouls him.

I hope he stays, he can make things happen in attack when the game is looking a bit stale.

beefybathgate

Never gd enough. End of. Go back to yer family

alwaysthereinspirit

Never good enough for what? He'd walk into 9 other SPL teams tomorrow. I think you write $#!te.

stop talking shite susos brilliant i dont get the people that say hes not good enough how explain suso in his 1st season got 7 goals and before he got injured he was phenomenal

alicante jambo

I liked the wee fella at least he tried which is what we want to see.I didnt think he was a bad player.Family first and if he leaves good luck in wherever you go wee man.

Pete Seeger

His second half performance away to Falkirk in the league cup this season was as good an individual performance as I've seen from a Hearts player in years.

Hope he does well wherever he goes.

I think Susdo is a goo player but just feel he gets caught up in atmosphere too often and is liable to get a red card. I think wingers we have still got are beeter and if we can get a fee I wouuld jet him go.

Bye Suso and good luck whereever you go.

SectionXpunter

In this era of flooding the Midfield with scrappers...two defensive midfielders....holding roles, and "the Makalele position"...I was quite happy watching an entertaining, tricky winger with attitude at Tynecastle....thankfully, we have a couple more :thumbsup:

I will miss him if he goes though...suso the waiter :whistling: ...scorer of crackers!

Sorry to see him leave and not that bothered about suso

On his day looked a no bad player and JJ seemed to get the best out of him.

I feel we have cover though in this position and also he can go off the boil and moan rather than play.

jambopompey

He used to drive me mental in his first season - i hated him as a player! He was so, so greedy. It was schoolboy stuff. He'd coninually run down blind alleys or into 4 opposition players rather than just play an easy pass. He wouldn't even look for the pass.

Last season, he really really improved. In a way that it was obvious he'd been working on his game and I love to see that. His link up play and little intricate passing in ball retention was superb (better than Temps for me, but that'll come for him too). He also works like a torjan to get the ball back when he/we lose it.

I though the first quarter of last season he was our best player. Basically up until we thrashed Aberdeen, wee Suso looked like the only threat we had - he was carrying us at times. To go back to your point, I think if he had a bit more pace, he'd be out our league, especially the rate he was developing. He doesn't though, so we are a good fit!!

When we got put out the League Cup by Falkirk, the comeback game, I'm not sure I've seen a more spirited performance than Suso, along with Stevo, that night. The two of them took that game by the scruff of the neck and refused to be beaten. It was a joy to watch two Hearts players with such a never-say-die attitude, pairing it up with no shortage of skill.

Really like him, as I say and be sad to see him go, but very happy with Temps, Driver and Arvy as our options. All better players than Suso, or at least the potential to be.

you have said it for me

Only a Game

He used to drive me mental in his first season - i hated him as a player! He was so, so greedy. It was schoolboy stuff. He'd coninually run down blind alleys or into 4 opposition players rather than just play an easy pass. He wouldn't even look for the pass.

Last season, he really really improved. In a way that it was obvious he'd been working on his game and I love to see that. His link up play and little intricate passing in ball retention was superb (better than Temps for me, but that'll come for him too). He also works like a torjan to get the ball back when he/we lose it.

I though the first quarter of last season he was our best player. Basically up until we thrashed Aberdeen, wee Suso looked like the only threat we had - he was carrying us at times. To go back to your point, I think if he had a bit more pace, he'd be out our league, especially the rate he was developing. He doesn't though, so we are a good fit!!

When we got put out the League Cup by Falkirk, the comeback game, I'm not sure I've seen a more spirited performance than Suso, along with Stevo, that night. The two of them took that game by the scruff of the neck and refused to be beaten. It was a joy to watch two Hearts players with such a never-say-die attitude, pairing it up with no shortage of skill.

Really like him, as I say and be sad to see him go, but very happy with Temps, Driver and Arvy as our options. All better players than Suso, or at least the potential to be.

Agree with this 100% and its a fine tribute to a guy who rarely gave less than 100%. I think we'll miss his aggression and his heart but if he's passed on some of that to the likes of Temps, Driver and Novikovas whilst he's been here then he's certainly leaving something behind that was worth having him for.

If you're going Jesus. Good luck and thanks.

maltese jambo

Some very unfair comments on the wee man here.

Was at worst an absolute nightmare for the opposition and at best unplayable. Shame about the utter keek around him at times.

Archived