Under 17s Danny at berwick from hearts

jamboscotty

jamboscotty

Was at medowmill at east lothion last week and noticed a young lad i think called Danny who i seen playing for hearts u17s last season training with berwick rangers :mellow: and went over to watch this lad stood out amongst the pros and hes only 17 does anyone know if he is on loan or been released.

cheers.

jamboinglasgow

Could it be a guy called Danny O'Rourke (I think) who was only on trial with the under 17s at the end of the season.

jamboscotty

Could it be a guy called Danny O'Rourke (I think) who was only on trial with the under 17s at the end of the season.

That could be him just surprised to see him training with berwick as when watching he stood out with his movment and passing and only 17 years old against old pros. I suppose tough times more young players will miss the boat. Im sure the same lad was at hibs beginning of last year as was up at east mains watching hearts under 17s and he came on and tore hearts defence apart scoring and hitting the post twice not 100% sure it was him thow.

Footballfirst

That could be him just surprised to see him training with berwick as when watching he stood out with his movment and passing and only 17 years old against old pros. I suppose tough times more young players will miss the boat. Im sure the same lad was at hibs beginning of last year as was up at east mains watching hearts under 17s and he came on and tore hearts defence apart scoring and hitting the post twice not 100% sure it was him thow.

You must have an odd recollection of the Hearts U17s game at East Mains last season as they beat Hibs 3-2 that day and it was 3 going on about 8. Billy King was the best player on the park, closely followed by Callum Paterson.

Your name's not O'Rourke by any chance?

Archived