Tooth Fairy

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Daughter has just swallowed a loose tooth, she needs to know if the tooth fairy comes as normal or will she need to sleep with bum under pillow?:shocked666:

Daughter has just swallowed a loose tooth, she needs to know if the tooth fairy comes as normal or will she need to sleep with bum under pillow?:shocked666:

Haha. Good one.

Health experts are warning that Heather Mills appears unstable.

Paul says he usually found that a couple of beermats sorts the problem!

:)

Pete Seeger
Haha. Good one.

Health experts are warning that Heather Mills appears unstable.

Paul says he usually found that a couple of beermats sorts the problem!

Yes she does.

For a laugh anyway.

If she poos in a carrier bag she can put that under her pillow too. Either way she'll only get half the money. Damaged goods.

My mum left my tooth in the dentist once when i was five.

I was devostated, so my kind mother wrote a letter to the tooth fairy saying it was her fault my tooth was left in the dentist she also let her know where she could collect it and still to leave the money under my pillow... I got ?2 that night haha

another time I put my tooth under the pillow to find a note in the morning that she would be back the next night as she was skint!

haha memories

My nephew got a fiver last week from the tooth fairy. I used to get sixpence...

I've checked the toothfairy's website and can confirm that as your daughter recycled her tooth, she is entitled to an additional EU grant for green activity. She now qualifies for 20 notes. ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
I've checked the toothfairy's website and can confirm that as your daughter recycled her tooth, she is entitled to an additional EU grant for green activity. She now qualifies for 20 notes. ;)

Eh, no! She got 2 quid as normal, more than enough.;)

Archived