Hand ball - no penalty?

Sten Guns

Say What Again

That is a belter, but I still reckon this one wins.

The ball hits the back of the net and bounces out - only for the defender to catch it and hand it back to the keeper.

Play on!

Good old Scottish football.

*EDIT: Should have said it's round about 1 minute 10 secs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKuLtLXl7FI

LeylandJambo

And here's me thinking you was on about the first decision that goes against us at Ibrox

That is a belter, but I still reckon this one wins.

The ball hits the back of the net and bounces out - only for the defender to catch it and hand it back to the keeper.

Play on!

Good old Scottish football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKuLtLXl7FI

Les Mortram. Most arrogant ref I can remember. Once said that he refereed the game assuming he was on the pitch with 22 cheats.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The thing about Fergusons hand ball was Goncalves done the exact same thing seconds earlier.

Why does nobody remember this?

The thing about Fergusons hand ball was Goncalves done the exact same thing seconds earlier.

too busy singing songs at John Collins?

i thought it was miko who handled it just before, but i could be wrong

Have no fear. Platini no doubt has this covered with a blanket introduction of assistant refs behind the goals :rolleyes:

Video technology is the work of the devil don't you know :ninja:

Goncalve's hand ball was nothing like Barry Ferguson's.

Jose arm was below his shoulder and probably reasonably close to his side.

Barry Ferguson's hand was up in the ******* air, helped him bring the ball down and contributed to a goal

within 6 yards of the referee!

bertracoon

Goncalve's hand ball was nothing like Barry Ferguson's.

Jose arm was below his shoulder and probably reasonably close to his side.

Barry Ferguson's hand was up in the ******* air, helped him bring the ball down and contributed to a goal

within 6 yards of the referee!

I would like to say I've never been so angry at a decision in my life but we all know it's a regular occurence against that mob. Was in the pub watching that game and can still remember every single person in there shouting "handball" at exactly the same point then all going mental.

That Women's World Cup one is good though. Maybe Richard Keys and Andy Gray were right all along? :whistling:

Van Wilder

I would like to say I've never been so angry at a decision in my life but we all know it's a regular occurence against that mob. Was in the pub watching that game and can still remember every single person in there shouting "handball" at exactly the same point then all going mental.

That Women's World Cup one is good though. Maybe Richard Keys and Andy Gray were right all along? :whistling:

I remember that, I was watching it in Lanzarote and nearly smashed my pint glass.

Anyone find a video of it?

Didn't notice him basketballing it to the ground and sticking it in the back of the net nope.

Francis Albert

I was at the game and strangely have entirely forgotten Goncalves goal.

Archived