While reading Websters interview..

Van Wilder

rossthejambo

As soon as a new manager rocks up at Easter Road, Riordan will be back signing on blaming Calderwood on his exit.

Xi'an is a great city. Would be a very good move, he'd be treated like a king.

The wee Rat won't go though. Too typical of Scottish players to be stick to their own little comfort zones.

He is a mug if he doesn't give it a bash. That said I think he has too narrow nminded a mentality to make it work out there.

I'd give it 5 days before he's mistaken for a rodent and fried up at the side of the street with some noodles.

Currently it's the only offer on the table, certainly that the media have reported.

2 or 3 years there would set him up financially for the rest of his life! Would be an idiot not to give it a go.

Van Wilder

Currently it's the only offer on the table, certainly that the media have reported.

2 or 3 years there would set him up financially for the rest of his life! Would be an idiot not to give it a go.

If he wasn't so blind he would have made himself a fortune years ago.

Complete peasant who doesn't deserve to have the ability he's been given.

At one point my blind hatred for him was dismissed as I thought he was going to do well for Scotland.

Unfortunately not, how is it you say, You can take the boy (n his palz) out of Pilton..

But he is an idiot though. That's the point. For me, I couldn't care less if he disappeared up his own dealer.

cosanostra

He'll re-sign for Hibs.

They're the only club dumb enough to want him and he's too dumb to play for anyone else.

Being a 2nd rate never has been bitch at a 2nd rate loser club is his level.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

If he can't survive in Glasgow without his network of absolute roasters at his side , I sincerely doubt he'd make it in China .

Loads of good opium in China. His whole family would be in heaven.

This could be the year of the Rat.

smoking-rat.jpg

Mrs Riordan relaxes with a cigarette after blowing 4 grams of smack and thirteen Chinese drug dealers.

Archived