T in The Park Question............

Oopsupsideyerheed

Oopsupsideyerheed

Weekend camping is from Friday to Sunday but my son has heard about the Thursday night being added.

Does anyone know about this and if so, how do you apply for it? :confused:

the thursday tickets were an added extra offered, they are all probably sold out as there was limited numbers.

contact the ticket outlet you bought them from, and see, but don't hold out too much hope.

they`re all sold out mate.

tried to get one last week

you had to book them through the tickets outlet you bought your originalt in the park ticket from

if its similar to last year the bands will be on Friday teatimeish so as long as he gets there early doors Friday he wont miss anything.

BoJack Horseman
if its similar to last year the bands will be on Friday teatimeish so as long as he gets there early doors Friday he wont miss anything.

Except an extra night on the peeve.

Except an extra night on the peeve.

This is true :P

Sounds like the organizers have made a bit of a ****** up again though...

When I purchased mine I was told through the site all people would get the chance to upgrade if they wanted and the agents would contact people

Never heard anything else about it, I wasn't going for the extra night anyway but I was definitly of the opinion they did the work, not the customers here

was going to go early but 20 quid to help THEM alevate the traffic logistic problems no ****ing way

Archived