Draw date 15th July - Wont know till 21st July

onetruejambo

onetruejambo

Total joke, the draw is made on the 15th and first leg the 28th, although the second leg of the second qualifying round is not played till the 21st. You maye want to book on the 15th if one of the two teams we would be playing has a comfortable lead, but would be a bit risky, farce like!!

That's a shocker if true...UEFA clearly don't want away fans at games or else they think we are all minted.

Bit like the SPL making us travel to the frozen north at Christmas. No consideration for the common man.

Do we know if its home or away in the first leg? Was it not prague, where it got changed the day after the draw?

Total joke, the draw is made on the 15th and first leg the 28th, although the second leg of the second qualifying round is not played till the 21st. You maye want to book on the 15th if one of the two teams we would be playing has a comfortable lead, but would be a bit risky, farce like!!

Noticed this last night. Wouldn't risk booking on the day of the draw but might book at half time of the second leg.

rossthejambo

We could get lucky and draw a team that enters in the 3rd qualifying round...

We could get lucky and draw a team that enters in the 3rd qualifying round...

Good point.

With the games so close together i'm gonna gamble and give the first game a miss, the next round is a definite wherever it is

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Heard about this stramash a couple of weeks ago . If we're away from home in the first leg trying to get travel arrangements sorted will be a complete nightmare .

Very stressful situation indeed .

West Jambo

With the games so close together i'm gonna gamble and give the first game a miss, the next round is a definite wherever it is

It might be a definate that you want to go but it's not a definate that Hearts will get through to that stage! Obviously we are seeded and should be good favourites but there are a few teams in there we could get that could definately cause us some problems.

What dates are the next round on ?

If its in the week commencing 8th August I'm Donald Ducked.

1st round for us, 28th and 4th. Next round 18 and 25 August.

We won't know if we are home or away until the draw is made.

5 years ago we were drawn in a similar situation for the champions league qualifier ie we had to wait until the previous round was played, knowing we'd be going to Bosnia or Belarus. Had it been Belarus, we would have had a week to get a visa, good luck with that!

1st round for us, 28th and 4th. Next round 18 and 25 August.

Tremendous. Cheers geezer :thumbsup:

What dates are the next round on ?

If its in the week commencing 8th August I'm Donald Ducked.

im pretty sure 11th and 18th are play off round dates ?

CavySlaveJambo

it's the 18th and 25th.

I miss the first leg. As I'll be elsewhere.

I am really hoping that the first leg is away and the 2nd leg is at home because i arrive back in Scotland for a few days from the 2nd August..

Would be amazing to fit in a European night.. assuming we don't get horsed in the first leg..

I arrive back in Scotland at night on the 27th :o Praying the first leg is at home!

it's the 18th and 25th.

I miss the first leg. As I'll be elsewhere.

yeah i just thought that was the case with international week on the week of the 11th

Archived