Gary Bollan for Hibs?

tartofmidlothian

Did Hibs ever appoint an assistant after the last one escaped or did the board incredibly think CC could manage on his own?

Vlad-Stupid

I ******* hated him as a player. Can't even really remember why now but used to give him dogs abuse. Bit of a step down leaving Livingston no?

Another one that gets too much praise

Totally agree with you! Sick of hearing how much he likes his team to play 'football' .... with that in mind he is well suited to Hibs, cos they think they play 'football' too!! Mugs!!

heartsfc_fan

Another high profile name linked with Hibs :laugh:

I predict bottom 6 football again for them.

Fort Vallance

I ******* hated him as a player. Can't even really remember why now but used to give him dogs abuse. Bit of a step down leaving Livingston no?

I was running the line in a game he played for Dundee United reserves. Even though I gave a couple of calls against him he seemed a decent enough guy and was certainly friendly enough after. But that was before he joined the huns though so maybe he changed.

Another high profile name linked with Hibs :laugh:

I predict bottom 6 football again for them.

I predict bottom 3... killie/hibs/aberdeen, one of them for the drop

Vlad-Stupid

I was running the line in a game he played for Dundee United reserves. Even though I gave a couple of calls against him he seemed a decent enough guy and was certainly friendly enough after. But that was before he joined the huns though so maybe he changed.

I'm sure he's a thoroughly nice chap off the field, just hated him as a player :lol:

He's supposed to be a really nice bloke and doing a good job at Livingston. I would rather they kept CC.

Charlie-Brown

Bollan can probably take another job without any need for compo so whatever Rod the tache can pocket from Birmingham is essentially .....

:phreemunney:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They should just stick with Bollan, Petrie picks the players and Bolan trains them... Calderwood can go and resume his own number two duties down South.

Who do you reckon signed O'Connor and Sproule? :unsure:

Quite like(d) Bollan. Proper Dundee Utd fan who went to Ibrox for the money and prestige, fair enough, a bit like Alan McLaren in that sense. He was on the radio a couple of weeks back and the greatest moment of his life was winning the cup with United despite what he got at Rangers (presumably he won things). I predict he WON'T win the cup at Hibs!!!

Hope he does a similar job to Special Agent Calderwood (who I also quite liked from my days of following Scotland everywhere).

Prince Buaben

Another new Manager at Easter Road. Getting quite a merry go round there. Bollan done an okay job so far although has had a livingston team that has been miles better than everyone else in the second and third divisions. The step may be one too big for him this early in his career simillar to Danny Lennon who went from promotion with Cowdenbeath to the SPL and struggled. Its all down to the penny pinching board at ER. So hopefully it is a step too far they struggle.

If Hibs were a sweetie they woule be a tic tac.

If Hibs were a car they would be Ford Ka

If Hibs were a country they would be San Marino

If Hibs were a sport they would be shinty

If Hibs were a game they would be tiddly winks

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Alan McLaren, was for a while my favourite Hearts player. When he used too be a guest/presenter on Talk 107 however, he left me in absolutely no doubt as to just where his Hearts playing days ranked beside his Hunnish ones. I was really disappointed to be honest. Rangers were a big noise back then though I suppose, fair enough... Just always expected him to be more in love with Hearts when on an East Coast football program. Tom Ritchie probably never helped right enough, any excuse to bring the Huns in to a football program that was aimed at East Coast football supporters.

Captain Scarlett

If Hibs were a sweetie they woule be a tic tac.

If Hibs were a car they would be Ford Ka

If Hibs were a country they would be San Marino

If Hibs were a sport they would be shinty

If Hibs were a game they would be tiddly winks

:):):) Could be a thread on it's own made me chuckle anyway

Alan McLaren, was for a while my favourite Hearts player. When he used too be a guest/presenter on Talk 107 however, he left me in absolutely no doubt as to just where his Hearts playing days ranked beside his Hunnish ones. I was really disappointed to be honest. Rangers were a big noise back then though I suppose, fair enough... Just always expected him to be more in love with Hearts when on an East Coast football program. Tom Ritchie probably never helped right enough, any excuse to bring the Huns in to a football program that was aimed at East Coast football supporters.

To be fair I think Rangers were employing him at the time were they not? Didn't stop him giving Hibs a good slagging. Always loved when he challenged a Hibs caller to provide evidence of any time Hibs ever played with flair!

He's now a regular in Hearts legends' team/football aid guest at Tynecastle and was on SSN yesterday regarding Thomson's suspension.

Plus the few times I met him privately whilst with Rangers he always said Hearts were his team and if they could get anywhere near the money Rangers offered him he wouldn't be anywhere near Ibrox except when we played there.

Finally I think you mean Tom Miller, that despicable individual who hated everything HMFC and never missed an opportunity to put us down?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

To be fair I think Rangers were employing him at the time were they not? Didn't stop him giving Hibs a good slagging. Always loved when he challenged a Hibs caller to provide evidence of any time Hibs ever played with flair!

He's now a regular in Hearts legends' team/football aid guest at Tynecastle and was on SSN yesterday regarding Thomson's suspension.

Plus the few times I met him privately whilst with Rangers he always said Hearts were his team and if they could get anywhere near the money Rangers offered him he wouldn't be anywhere near Ibrox except when we played there.

Finally I think you mean Tom Miller, that despicable individual who hated everything HMFC and never missed an opportunity to put us down?

That is probably a far more fair summation of things. Aye Tom Miller is the boy I meant. I was just a wee bit disappointed that he let Miller lead him down a 'Glorious Hun tales of yore' path every time he had him on air... East Coast football show my erchie!

Probably harsh on McLaren... I just wanted to hear some old Hearts tales and the like, couldnae really gie a **** what Rangers were up to in the nineties Tom... Cheers for the effort though eh? :rolleyes:

Glad McLaren still felt love for the Jambos while picking up a fortune at Hunbrox though.

Coburg Hearts

He commentates for Rangers TV now and was surely a ridiculous choice to be a presenter on an East coast radio station. No wonder they went out the box.

Let me get this straight.

Season 2006/07 - Hibs change manager, Mowbray > Collins.

Season 2007/08 - Hibs change manager, Collins > Mixu.

Season 2008/09 - Hibs change manager, Mixu > Hughes.

Season 2009/10 - Hibs miraculously DON'T change manager.

Season 2010/11 - Hibs change manager, Hughes > Lolderwood.

Season 2011/12 - Looks like Hibs will change manager AGAIN.

What a ******* merry-go-round :laugh:

Let me get this straight.

Season 2006/07 - Hibs change manager, Mowbray > Collins.

Season 2007/08 - Hibs change manager, Collins > Mixu.

Season 2008/09 - Hibs change manager, Mixu > Hughes.

Season 2009/10 - Hibs miraculously DON'T change manager.

Season 2010/11 - Hibs change manager, Hughes > Lolderwood.

Season 2011/12 - Looks like Hibs will change manager AGAIN.

What a ******* merry-go-round :laugh:

You should do what they (and others) did to us and include caretaker managers.

Heartsofgold

One of my managers is a big Livi fan and really rates Bollan. I would not like him at the Hobo scum as he might just be the steady hand that they need. He would bring Big Jim Paterson with hi m from Livi as well....he is a big, hard b*****d who would soon put the little cliques in their place.

Quite happy to see them slowly implode every so often.

Archived