Top 6, why?

akfkjambo

Really p****d off with the season so far, but because I'm the forever optimist, if we beat Kilmarnock on Saturday I will be screaming at the telly on Monday night for whatever result we need.

Why?

because if we somehow manage to squeeze into the top 6 we still have an outside (pushing it a bit, I know) chance of Europe. We have an outside chance of finishing above the hobos and we get a chance to play them once more. We also get a chance of being party poopers and ****** up Rangers or Celtic's chances of winning the league. No doubt we will also get the chance to whinge at the SFA/Media again.

Don't usually start threads but I'm really p****d off at the moment; although the Thompson incident is nothing to do with us, I just think it's a scandal that he is getting away with it! Not playing the last games before the split on the same day is also crap.

Also, the media keep saying Celtic have yet to play Rangers at Parkhead twice. Do they have inside knowledge? it's just that I thought some teams will be advantaged or disadvantaged after the split as there are usually a couple of teams that have to play 3 home games and 1 away or vice versa against certain teams. Don't think this has ever happened to Celtic or Rangers, maybe it will happen this time!;)

That's all!

C'mon the Hearts

Really p****d off with the season so far, but because I'm the forever optimist, if we beat Kilmarnock on Saturday I will be screaming at the telly on Monday night for whatever result we need.

Why?

because if we somehow manage to squeeze into the top 6 we still have an outside (pushing it a bit, I know) chance of Europe. We have an outside chance of finishing above the hobos and we get a chance to play them once more. We also get a chance of being party poopers and ****** up Rangers or Celtic's chances of winning the league. No doubt we will also get the chance to whinge at the SFA/Media again.

Don't usually start threads but I'm really p****d off at the moment; although the Thompson incident is nothing to do with us, I just think it's a scandal that he is getting away with it! Not playing the last games before the split on the same day is also crap.

Also, the media keep saying Celtic have yet to play Rangers at Parkhead twice. Do they have inside knowledge? it's just that I thought some teams will be advantaged or disadvantaged after the split as there are usually a couple of teams that have to play 3 home games and 1 away or vice versa against certain teams. Don't think this has ever happened to Celtic or Rangers, maybe it will happen this time!;)

That's all!

C'mon the Hearts

Agree to all your points ! It was fecking embrassing on here last week when people wanted us to lose to Dun utd ! Another trip to easter road will do me fine, its a great **** up that i look forward to twice every year ! Also if gretna go bust today i think the point difference to the hobos will be 3 points !

Archived