Anyone still waiting for hearts home top

HMFCBK

still wait for it to be delivered and i paid for the 1-2 days when it got launched just wonering if anyone waiting on theres.

still wait for it to be delivered and i paid for the 1-2 days when it got launched just wonering if anyone waiting on theres.

All the orders were sent out on Wed the 22nd, anyone who has not received it yet should give the superstore a call on 08716631874 option 2 and ask for Peter.

All the orders were sent out on Wed the 22nd, anyone who has not received it yet should give the superstore a call on 08716631874 option 2 and ask for Peter.

Is Option 2 you by anychance? I really wouldn't trust that number.....

Cheers mate done exactly as you said and hearts have said its been delivered,which it hasn't so now a need to get in touch with royal mail.thanks again.

Is Option 2 you by anychance? I really wouldn't trust that number.....

it does have 1874 at the end so i would trust you im going to get it on Thursday

I travelled through to edinburgh today and went into the st James centre store, only to find there were no medium or large tops in store, plus they dont have a fitting room of any sort, which is a bit poor for a shop selling clothes. Ended up having to stop off at haymarket and walk to the Main store to pick up the new top. Pretty miffed.

Archived