Unbelievable, Jeff!

:shitwine:

Mr Stelling will be gutted to hear that uncoordinated beanpole Colin 'Pish' Nish signs for his beloved Hartlepool.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Mr Stelling will be gutted to hear that uncoordinated beanpole Colin 'Pish' Nish signs for his beloved Hartlepool.

Could be a good move for him, he was a half decent footballer before he went there. I'm sure they could even drag Messi down to their level.

Strange, I'm wearing an "Unbelievable Jeff!" t-shirt right now.

Also, I thought he was going to Dundee United?

Big step up.

I wouldn't think so. He's actually got a really good SPL record and will do well down south imo. :whistling:

I wouldn't think so. He's actually got a really good SPL record and will do well down south imo. :whistling:

Think Nishy might do OK down there. He actually has a bit of ability. His problem at Hibs was that he isn't Derek Riorden or Ian Murray, basically.

He did well at Killie and was probably better than Boyd a lot of the time. Different types of player right enough.

Think Nishy might do OK down there. He actually has a bit of ability. His problem at Hibs was that he isn't Derek Riorden or Ian Murray, basically.

He did well at Killie and was probably better than Boyd a lot of the time. Different types of player right enough.

Agree with all that, but Nishy? Come on :yucky::lol:

Nish problem is he was surrounded by wasters at Easter Road, probably in the comfort zone himself.

TBH I couldn't give a shite and just realised this as I was typing. Nish can do yin :D

Coburg Hearts

Strange, I'm wearing an "Unbelievable Jeff!" t-shirt right now.

Also, I thought he was going to Dundee United?

Was that not maybe Rankin? Rankin by name, rank by nature. ;)

Archived