HOMST

grumpyjambo

grumpyjambo

I was one of the investors in HOMST at its creation and we were promised shares in the club, nothing has happened for the last 16 months. The last communication is below,

SoH Share Update Feb 2010

After many, many months of frustration the problems with the SoH share issue appears to have finally been resolved and I hope the solution will meet with the approval of all the individuals involved.

As you will be aware the main problem has been the rights of the 464 shareholders involved. The Trust felt that it was important that the rights and ability to transfer the shares was clear and that these details should be contained within the certificate issued. We have been trying to resolve this since all the shares were finally transferred in to the Trusts name.

Following a series of meeting with Sergejus Fedotovas and others over the last fortnight it has been agreed that all 464 individuals will receive full Hearts shares and therefor be entitled to annual accounts and the right to attend the AGM. These shares will be transferred from the block shareholding to individuals. Arnoldas Nauseda who is working with Stewart Fraser at the club will be dealing with this.

Over the next few weeks you will receive a SoH (Trust) Certificate. This will be a temporary certificate valid until the full Hearts shares are issued. Hearts will then send out a stock transfer document which you should sign and return to Tynecastle. Full shares certificates will then be issued.

There will be no cost involved for the administration or issue of the certificates but those who have a sum of more than one thousand pounds in the fund may have a stamp duty liability.

Derek Watson

Feb 12 2010

I have emailed the Trust but as yet I have not had a reply, anyone got an update?

Archived