Just found out tonight.....

Robertson9

An old mate has passed away.

We were best of mates for a long time in our younger days but had a fall out over a major thing that happened.

Anyway i have been tyring to get back in touch with the said person and found out tonight that he had passed away.

The person didnt know him directly so doesnt know how he passed away and is away on holiday now for 2 weeks.

Anybody who can tell me what happened to Mikey Lawrie from Easter Drylaw would have been roughly mid 20's can you please get in touch if you know anything :sad:

The Real Maroonblood

I would suggest you get in touch with the EEN as they may be able to inform you the circumstances of his passing.

Sorry to hear of your dilema.

I gave that a try mate no deat notices in the last year unfortunately.:sad:

Thanks though

The Real Maroonblood

My next suggestion would be to try the Register Office.

You will probably have more personal information that could help you to find out about your friend.

christhejambo

Sorry to hear your news. Do you have any mutual friends with the guy, maybe folk from school/work colleagues who used to hang about with the guy too?? Does he have any siblings- prob a long shot but they might be on bebo/facebook/myspace etc, and could be contacted privately about it via email? Best of luck with it

Archived