Transformers 3

Budgie.

Can't wait.

Just hope they cut out all the cringeworthy moments they had in T2.

I enjoyed the second one but the twins, the stupid leg humping scene and Sam's parents were so annoying!

Vlad-Stupid

cant wait for this, my oldest lad is champing at the bit to see it!

My auld man asked me if I was taking the kids to see it

:keys:

Transformers is for us 80's kids :lol:

Hope its better than the 2nd one. Still not seen the new x-men yet,but will probally will see it next week.

Harry Palmer

It'll be shite unfortunately....

Who is directing?

Cheese-fest expected...

Is Fox in it?

It'll be shite unfortunately....

Who is directing?

Cheese-fest expected...

Is Fox in it?

Fox was booted off set and replaced.

Bert Le Clos

Fox was booted off set and replaced.

Aye, she likened working with Michael Bay to working under Hitler. Didn't go down well with Speilderg unsurprisingly.

She's been replaced with Rosie Huntington-Whitely. Which is fine by me.

000000253051-rosie_huntington-whiteley-fit.jpg

I thought it was really average.Far too long as usual,last hour has fantastic effects but I was bored shitless by then and could not really give a **** about.Where has the humour of the first one gone.Far far too serious and after all the promise of a decent script it was still poor.Huntington great to look terrible actress.Also if your going to give Malcovich a part why not give him a decent one like the baddie as Dempsey was shit as that.

I thought it was really average.Far too long as usual,last hour has fantastic effects but I was bored shitless by then and could not really give a **** about.Where has the humour of the first one gone.Far far too serious and after all the promise of a decent script it was still poor.Huntington great to look terrible actress.Also if your going to give Malcovich a part why not give him a decent one like the baddie as Dempsey was shit as that.

Was very glad for the return to seriousness VV.

The second was like Carry on Transformers with its cheap gags and dryhumping!

This one got it righf imo. Lots of humans on screen but 95% of them Navy/ Air Force kicking ass.

The 3D effects were superb. Granted its only my second 3D movie but was blown away.

If that movie didn't do it for you then you must be a hard chappie to please!

I can't believe people are actually looking forward to this.

The first one was horrific. Abysmal movie. Lasted about 45 minutes before switching off in disgust when a black robot started doing a Will Smith impression.

Was very glad for the return to seriousness VV.

The second was like Carry on Transformers with its cheap gags and dryhumping!

This one got it righf imo. Lots of humans on screen but 95% of them Navy/ Air Force kicking ass.

The 3D effects were superb. Granted its only my second 3D movie but was blown away.

If that movie didn't do it for you then you must be a hard chappie to please!

I just thought it was far too long.It took ages to get going and then when it did the action scenes just seemed all thrown together(they looked amazing).I like the action to build and add excitement and this just didn't seem to do it for me.Also the you say there are lots of humans but did you really give a shit about any of them again they all just seemed thrown in there.I just really thought the pacing of the film was all wrong,I also think it tells you something that Le Beouf has said he is finished with the franchise and won't work with Bay again.

I love action films I just really wish I had went and seen X-Men First Class or Super 8 instead of this now.

I can't believe people are actually looking forward to this.

The first one was horrific. Abysmal movie. Lasted about 45 minutes before switching off in disgust when a black robot started doing a Will Smith impression.

Racist. :biggrin:

Michael Bay trailers - brilliant

Michael Bay films - utterly shyte

I doubt I'll even go to the cinema to see this. Last 2 were rubbish, was like

Watching a 40 car pile up from inside the cars. Shia le poof is probably one of the

Least charismatic actors currently working, I can't believe you could ****

Up making transformers, but Mr Bay did.

Archived