What next for HMFC?

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

So what happens next? We have allowed a sex offender to continue playing, our Owner has chosen not to listen to the fans and our owner has publicy slated a club legend in one of his most delusional rants to date!!!

I cant imagine the players and management will be happy with the Thomson decision also how are current and potential sponsors going to react??

Where do we go from here?

Jambof3tornado

I know the poll on here showed 90% wanted rid of CT but how many fans will return season tickets now that he is staying? Less than 50 would be my guess. Not sure the listening to fans or not comes into it.

pre season trip to Italy thats whats next. ffs get over it what else do you expect from Romanov? He is a total nutter, always has been and always will be.

next is pre-season. after that is the season, and then post season. repeat if necessary.

So what happens next? We have allowed a sex offender to continue playing, our Owner has chosen not to listen to the fans and our owner has publicy slated a club legend in one of his most delusional rants to date!!!

I cant imagine the players and management will be happy with the Thomson decision also how are current and potential sponsors going to react??

Where do we go from here?

Bed would be a good idea.Everything always looks better in the morning.....unless you've copped off with Susan Boyle!;)

What's next?? Glory!

I predict a Scottish Cup victory with a Craig Thompson thunderbolt sealing victory in the last minute of stoppage time. of course this will be roundly booed and jeered.

I don't condone keeping him...but we have. We can email, write, boo, jeer but it won't change Vlad's mind.

Sadly, we just turn around and get on with it.

The dust will settle on it failry soon.

Nevertheless, a shockingly bad day to be a Hearts fan.

Malinga the Swinga

It is never a bad day to be a Hearts fan. In the bubbled world of the media, we are the main story of the day. We will fill the papers for a few days, get a few SMP's jumping up and down about lack of morality and wrong decision, and how we are the source of all evil. Meanwhile, in the real world, country is seeing economy fall apart, Uk is still in a war seeing our soldiers dying for oil, and nothing else, Edinburgh is losing up to ?750 million or ?1 billion on a tram project that is such a shambles, no one knows what to do next, all over the middle east, there are potential trouble spots, so a bit of perspective is needed.

Life goes on.

chester copperpot

I know there will inevitably be a thread on it within the next day or 2, but I am seriously questioning my commitment to the club now.

I just can't ignore my feelings on this decision. I just can't accept that this is the decision the club has made.

I dunno what I will do if I'm honest. I am not going to knee jerk react, I am going to take the pre-season to sit and reflect, if I feel at the end of July that I can attend, I will, if I can't, I wont.

I never, ever thought that my club would put me in this position if I'm honest, I feel like a Celtic supporter today, that's how bad I feel.

Drylaw Hearts

What next ?

Craig Thomson will be called a 'hero' in the next chapter of Vlads ramblings and Gary Mackay will be killing the club every day.

chester copperpot

What next ?

Craig Thomson will be called a 'hero' in the next chapter of Vlads ramblings and Gary Mackay will be killing the club every day.

Will you go back though. I know you're one of the most picked on supporters on here, but nearly every away game I've been too, I've always seen you kicking about. Has this decision affected your stance on HMFC?

I am seriously in a quandry just now.

ToadKiller Dog

It will help create more trouble inside and outside of the stadium as sections of our support respond to constant taunting by opposition support . Maybe another Junkihead John type running on the pitch . <BR>C Thomson if played will either be a red card risk as the taunts bite or will go inside and do nowt .<BR><BR>The rest of us in the support who are not into fighting ,will not be able to look into peoples eyes with deffiant pride in our club for a good while .<BR><BR>This decision will have some effect on our finances and our football performances,community work etc no doubt never mind the moral stuff .<BR><BR>Time will pass but its another self inflicted low point . Its our own self distruction that keeps knocking us back .

Maiden Gorgie

I know there will inevitably be a thread on it within the next day or 2, but I am seriously questioning my commitment to the club now.

I just can't ignore my feelings on this decision. I just can't accept that this is the decision the club has made.

I dunno what I will do if I'm honest. I am not going to knee jerk react, I am going to take the pre-season to sit and reflect, if I feel at the end of July that I can attend, I will, if I can't, I wont.

I never, ever thought that my club would put me in this position if I'm honest, I feel like a Celtic supporter today, that's how bad I feel.

To be honest mate, it will take you less than pre-season. Not feeling the best myself but it'll pass.

The Romanov Rant is strange and also more than insensitive given the situation but HMFC is bigger and better than all of this.

I expect we murder all of wullie balds family...

For whatever reason on this dark day that statement made me laugh at my desk at work.

:thumbsup:

chester copperpot

To be honest mate, it will take you less than pre-season. Not feeling the best myself but it'll pass.

The Romanov Rant is strange and also more than insensitive given the situation but HMFC is bigger and better than all of this.

Lets hope so mate :thumb:

Drylaw Hearts

Will you go back though. I know you're one of the most picked on supporters on here, but nearly every away game I've been too, I've always seen you kicking about. Has this decision affected your stance on HMFC?

I am seriously in a quandry just now.

The thought of not going has not entered my mind.

Whilst I realise that not sacking CT, along with employing Rix, is probably is the most controversial decision made by VR to date - I know he's only here temporarily.

I've had very little time for him over the past 5 years and I've taken a dislike to many of the players I've paid to watch week-in week-out but going to watch Hearts means more to me than who happens to be the owner and what he says or does.

I've made my feeling known and I think the whole episode is disgusting but I honestly don't think there is anything anyone could to stop me going to Tynecastle.

I support the club and it's history not the dick who happens to be our majority shareholder and certainly not the horrible individual that is Craig Thomson.

They are only here for a short spell whilst you, me and the rest of the Hearts support will be around long after they've gone.

chester copperpot

Whilst I realise that not sacking CT, along with employing Rix, is probably is the most controversial decision made by VR to date - I know he's only here temporarily.

I've had very little time for him over the past 5 years and I've taken a dislike to many of the players I've paid to watch week-in week-out but going to watch Hearts means more to me than who happens to be the owner and what he says or does.

I've made my feeling known and I think the whole episode is disgusting but I honestly don't think there is anything anyone could to stop me going to Tynecastle.

I support the club and it's history not the dick who happens to be our majority shareholder and certainly not the horrible individual that is Craig Thomson.

They are only here for a short spell whilst you, me and the rest of the Hearts support will be around long after they've gone.

That post had made me feel a whole lot better in getting a bit of perspective.

Cheers for that mate! :clap:

Exactly. To quote the LA Galaxy fans on Beckham, "Here before you, here after you, here despite you."

What's next??? Pre Season, Beating Rangers on their own patch, watching Hibs fall apart and sign poor players, watch Hearts buy the best players outwith the Old firm, Hammer Hibs on every occassion, A wee trip to somewhere Sunny to watch Hearts in Europe again, watch Hibs get knocked out of the Scottish Cup, see the Tram project being finished after spending ?1b, see Gary O connor found with white powder on him again, Riordan to get banned from nightclubs in some lowly town like Barnsley, employ more troops to an unjust war, watch Romanov gift Hearts another ?12m and then watch Rangers and Celtic go about their business in the "acceptable" way the Media and SFA Mafia let them away with it.

sorry but nothing is going to change other than the fact that Hearts have made it on to Sky Sports news not as the Headline story but after Andy Murray, Transfers News, Rugby League and Cricket!!!

Who cares...Born a Hearts Supporter and will die a Hearts Supporter! Nothing changes unlike our owners in a few years to come

Cheer up its Saturday and the sun is shining :)

Bang on the money,Drylaw.:thumbsup:

What next ?

I think you have it spot on :rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

A Group are looking to have a protest at the clubs decision on the Day of the Antwerp game according to a post on Hearts Facebook page .

Malinga the Swinga

Agree with Drylaw Hearts, although don't expect that to become a habit :teehee: Other than under5's, no one can seriously have heroes amongst footballers these days. They are generally overpaid mercenaries who contribute nothing to anything, other than kicking a ball about.

the club will carry on long after this lot have passed by and we have to take what good times we can and move on.

Archived