Undercover hibs fans

CraigSN1

Not really too fussed myself, I love our eccentric owner and Craig Thomson is my favorite pedophile.

Yeah its strange though that our mods never seem to weed any of them out. :down:

Especially when it's glaringly obvious :yucky:

lets face it, nothing ever happens at fester road so they jump on everything to do with us.

the ct situ kinda over shadows that fat junky oconnors coke bust.

fth, they know theyre pish and to be honest how many of their fans actually go to a game? not t hat many cos all i see is empty seats!

lets face it, nothing ever happens at fester road so they jump on everything to do with us.

the ct situ kinda over shadows that fat junky oconnors coke bust.

fth, they know theyre pish and to be honest how many of their fans actually go to a game? not t hat many cos all i see is empty seats!

Cracking effort, however I am afraid your grammar gave you away!

Cracking effort, however I am afraid your grammar gave you away!

well i guess dyslexia and aspergers syndrome would be to blame for my bad grammar, my problems are purely medical and defo not in any way related to the hobos.

well i guess dyslexia and aspergers syndrome would be to blame for my bad grammar, my problems are purely medical and defo not in any way related to the hobos.

Made up excuses for thick people IMO. :whistling:

Definitely but i don't think that even with their pathetic efforts at trying to have a dig they could say anything different to what we're already thinking or most have already posted,anyway they'll all be on the Buckie or glue so just ignore the peasants.

Barney Rubble

Might aswell give them something to talk about cos they sure as hell aint got ****all to talk about !

Might aswell give them something to talk about cos they sure as hell aint got ****all to talk about !

Think they are talking about the manager jumping ship to become a bitch down south again or in fact taking the pish out them by stating today he's not ruling out leaving them :lol:

When Colin Calderwood, one of the simplest people I have ever heard first gets a job as manager then takes the piss out the club then there's no slagging off anyone else :lol: :lol:

So instead of worrying about that lets jump on kickback and pretend to be Jambos. Aye, your not a sad fecker :woot:

Who agrees? haha

Captain Lithuania

FTH, always in our shadow. Secretly want to be us because they're on here so much.

**** you, and your shi**y club, shi**y players, and your shi**y stand.

Archived