Crimewatch

Horse

Dirk Diggler
what's a good crime and a bad crime then?

I dunno. Off the top of my head,

Rape, Grassed and given a kick in the teeth.

Public disorder at Easter Rd stadium, Not grassed and several pints bought.

If you were watching it and your mate's face popped up on the photo files...would you grass them up?

Most of my mates are unlikely to appear on crimewatch rogues gallery

Most of my mates are unlikely to appear on crimewatch rogues gallery

reminds me of the joke re the BBC not showing enough programmes......

enough said!

The very fellow.

Your knowledge of the area sems quite good for someone in the PRofB. Are you a Lochender made good;)

chester copperpot

I'd like to think that I'm a good pal, so would keep my gob shut over everything except if one of my pals was to dabble in kiddyfiddling, then I'd boot them in the baws and frogmarch them down to the nearest polis station. Otherwise, let the police catch the criminals, its what they're paid to do afterall.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

My dads brother once saw a boy from his bowling club on crimewatch wanted for fraud. Turned out he was swindling old women. Uncle grassed him up but turned out about 10 other folk had got there first.

Your knowledge of the area sems quite good for someone in the PRofB. Are you a Lochender made good;)

Nah mate.

Delivered the milk down there when I was 14.

Used to run about Lochend and Marionville at 5 in the morning singing Hearts songs :)

My dads brother once saw a boy from his bowling club on crimewatch wanted for fraud. Turned out he was swindling old women. Uncle grassed him up but turned out about 10 other folk had got there first.

quite right! Did they share the reward:)

reminds me of the joke re the BBC not showing enough programmes......

enough said!

:)

'been racking my brains but can't remember who who came up with that one ?

For some reason I'm thinking Dara O'Briain ??

I'd like to think that I'm a good pal, so would keep my gob shut over everything except if one of my pals was to dabble in kiddyfiddling, then I'd boot them in the baws and frogmarch them down to the nearest polis station. Otherwise, let the police catch the criminals, its what they're paid to do afterall.

Wait until your house is broken into Andy and your sentimental possesions are stolen.:eek:

davemclaren

Do criminals deserve that level of friendship Andy? If you get on crimewatch you must have done something pretty serious.

chester copperpot
Do criminals deserve that level of friendship Andy? If you get on crimewatch you must have done something pretty serious.

I'd also like to think that Im a good judge of character, therefor wouldnt pick a pal who was capable of those things.

Of course it depends on the circumstances and what had happened.

I'd also like to think that Im a good judge of character, therefor wouldnt pick a pal who was capable of those things.

Of course it depends on the circumstances and what had happened.

;);)

Terrible Trio

reminds me of one of my favourite quotes from Minder - "serious crime squad, eh? I've never committed a serious crime in my life, nor a frivolous one for that matter"

rudi must stay

probably but i'd probably pretend I was helping them first.. the Hollyoaks way to solve crime :P

If you were watching it and your mate's face popped up on the photo files...would you grass them up?

No, being a grass is a worse trait to have than any criminal one.

No, being a grass is a worse trait to have than any criminal one.

Its only criminals that think like that.

I doubt any of my mates would be smart/sober enough to carry out a crime they were ever in any danger of getting away with.

With this knowledge in my mind I could sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge the police would catch them regardless.

Archived