This,ll cost me!

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

After daughter decided she liked football wife has announced she wants to go as well, on Saturday to be precise! She hasn,t watched a game since her old man stopped taking her to watch Blyth Spartans. I,ll be looking for more OT soon just to pay for the footie!

But to make matters worse, we,re at a wedding reception in Buckie on the Friday night leaving me with a 200 odd mile drive on Saturday, isn,t there a law that stops you taking 2 females to a game?:whistling:

John Findlay
After daughter decided she liked football wife has announced she wants to go as well, on Saturday to be precise! She hasn,t watched a game since her old man stopped taking her to watch Blyth Spartans. I,ll be looking for more OT soon just to pay for the footie!

But to make matters worse, we,re at a wedding reception in Buckie on the Friday night leaving me with a 200 odd mile drive on Saturday, isn,t there a law that stops you taking 2 females to a game?:whistling:

It's called get the snip law. Cheaper than going to the fitbaw too ;)

John

It never rains . . .

Tell them fitba is a man's game. Offer to fund their attendance at a sewing bee or a weightwatchers session or something.

200 miles with women in stereo . . . jeesh

Doctor FinnBarr
It never rains . . .

Tell them fitba is a man's game. Offer to fund their attendance at a sewing bee or a weightwatchers session or something.

200 miles with women in stereo . . . jeesh

Yep, daughter can talk for Scotland too!:booze:

He he he...I can see three season tickets on the cards for next season;)

Lynn:ninja:

Cheap transport shouldn't be a problem, and this'll negate the pre and post-match beering....

cpotw2-11.jpg

Doctor FinnBarr

Steady Lynn, steady!:zip:

Doctor FinnBarr
Cheap transport shouldn't be a problem, and this'll negate the pre and post-match beering....

cpotw2-11.jpg

That really is my normal mode of transport although the bikes a tad newer and the sidecars a 2 seater. Can still hear daughter shouting to me even tho I,m wearing a helmet, just no escape!:confused:

Don't worry, You won't get them, there are about 10,000 people on the waiting list!! ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

Got out it, unfortunetly it means missing the game. Prob safer tho after a heavy night on the drink and needing an early start.:)

Archived