Whats your Username all about?

JT1986

Dunno.

In real life I'm a 2ft midget with a hairy back called Gerald.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

before kickback I used to be a member of the bbc scottish football message board (miss those days though Kickback is just as good.)

Anyway I decided to call myself jambo_stuck_in_glasgow as I am at uni in glasgow and dont get a chance to go to the games except when I come home (which is not often.)

When I came to kickback I shortened my name to jamboinglasgow and dont want to change it till I leave uni, as I feel people forget who you are if you change your name (took me a week and a half before I realised who S.H.P. was.)

Nick name I got one day taking a shower after 5 a sides... ;)

Cos they all rode ya? :P

Ich bin ein geek, das bin warum ich den Namen Das Root w?hlte.

Cos they all rode ya? :P

Ich bin ein geek, das bin warum ich den Namen Das Root w?hlte.

It made me laugh:)

flogelisgod

Favouite player in the years ive supported Hearts.

Boys an absolute legend at footy and a good guy.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Mines relates to the time we signed Ibby then no one saw him for about a year. I didnt think he even existed. Thought he was a tax dodge!!!

By the way who is S.H.P? I'm not the fizziest can in the fridge to be fair. It isn't Irvine Jambo is it?:)

I feckin hate Hibs

However a poster oin here (think it was cosanostra) dubbed me i8everything and it is hilarious and almost true

Legend Claws

Used to be jambo4life but fancied a change and now I pay homage to Bruno's boots and the pan european carnage they caused.

Mines relates to the time we signed Ibby then no one saw him for about a year. I didnt think he even existed. Thought he was a tax dodge!!!

By the way who is S.H.P? I'm not the fizziest can in the fridge to be fair. It isn't Irvine Jambo is it?:)

Got it in one! :thumb:

My name is a System of a Down song which discusses genitalia proportions, megalomaniacal dictators trying to get one up on each other (I think) and the smell of faeces.

Youtube it.

:)

tosheeturtle

When I was small there use to be a cartoon with a turtle and he had a wooden sword and when he use to go fight he would say toshee-away (i think my spelling of toshee is wrong but its too late to change it now lol)!! Anyway for some reason my mum called me tosheeturtle when I was small and I randomly decided to use it as my username!!

Rather random story lol :P

Malcolm Tucker

My name is Rob.

Heart of Mid-Lothian FC were founded in 1874.

Thats the legend of the username.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Needed an amusing name for a pub/pop quiz team.

Was trying to think of some puns of Gary Numan songs - so my name's a pun of Are 'Friends' Electric? :)

:th_Rage2:

Cos I can be a bit grumpy when I first wake up....

Allegedly, I once threatened to stab a flatmate in the eye with my housekeys after I'd fallen asleep in an armchair and she gently tried to wake me so that I could be comfy in bed instead.

Oops.

I think they exaggerate anyway though....

Makween's just my surname spelt phonetically - McQueen.

A fine choice of surname sir.:)

In reminiscence of the highlight of visits to Tynecastle between the ages of about 2 and 5.

(Wagon Wheels were a lot bigger in those days too....)

Sergio Garcia

A famous American RocknRoll singer who i believe is a legend

or

A former Captain who was captain of the Famous when i choose this name, at the time i thought it was a safe choice of username but i was sadly mistaken. Glad he's got a wee part time job now to keep him busy.

The names actually grown on me and i use it a lot for other things, wouldnt change it now, even after all that has occured.

Elvis ain't dead!

Sir names bain and everyone at work calls me bainy so went with that. surprised it had'nt been snapped up when i eventually got around to signing up! :)

Era Macaroons
When I was small there use to be a cartoon with a turtle and he had a wooden sword and when he use to go fight he would say toshee-away (i think my spelling of toshee is wrong but its too late to change it now lol)!! Anyway for some reason my mum called me tosheeturtle when I was small and I randomly decided to use it as my username!!

Rather random story lol :P

lol one of my cartoon heros also

chose mine when on the bbc message boards when everthing was nice and rosy under vlad, not changed in the last few years and like the fact that it ****es the hat kickers off ! oh vlad sounds very similar to my nickname as well.

The Comedian

Mines a line from The Ramones tune Blitskrieg Bopp, with Jambo added and let's go removed. I like my username, think it's good like.

I`m 6`4 with long brown hair and varying amounts of dark facial hair, and have been accused of being rather "shouty".

Chewbacca just seemed about right i guess.

Been my nickname since about 1971.

Anybody currently at Napier might recognise my nephew with the same nickname - Sellik fan, unfortunately :mad:

Having been accused of being a Hobo because my username has 1986 in it.....

it got me thinking...what people's usernames are all about

So here's mine

JT = James Thomson

1986 = The year I was born

Im fat and a jambo,simple as:dribble:

alwaysthereinspirit

Living overseas. Nothing I miss more than Hearts and Tynecastle.:sad:

I do miss the family but they're always over here for cheap holidays.;)

Miserable bar stewards.

Archived