Kevin Thomson.

Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler

According to the Daily Record, Kevin Thomson will not face any retrospective disciplinary action. They understand Donald McVicar and Hugh Dallas have looked at the incident and have decided no further??? punishment is merited.

Also on the back page, Thomson is defending himself saying he isn't a cheat...''Anyone who knows me :blah: and Keith Jackson describes him as a goal hero.:o

To be fair to the fat transvestite in the Sun, He says that if Thomson were Lithuanian, he'd be hounded.

I think he may have a point.

Darth Sidious

Come on guys, he is an honest Scottish lad. He only asked the officials a question and they failed to answer, some mights say he is an intelligent player!!!!

Nice to see Celtic get some bad decisions for a change. 5 bookings, they would never get that against any other team other than an Old Firm game.

heartgarfunkel

He was untouchable by refs at Hibs - in the sense of being cautioned for foul play, but I noticed refs were always putting an arm round the shoulder and having a cosy chat after wee Kev had banjoed another Hearts player. He always lost the plot when at Tynie, yet was given the Barry Ferguson treatment by the ref.

Pete Seeger

Nice to see Bill Leckie coming down hard on him though. Saying if he was Lithuanian he would be hounded. Correct Bill.

Guest JamboRobbo

Both Thompson and Broadfoot were guilty of the worst type of diving, and should be appropriately punished.

Gordon Smith has been banging on about wiping this out of the game. Here is his chance. 2 blatant cases, in a high profile scottish game.

Put your punishments where your mouth is Smith.

Miko was harshly treated for this (rightly IMO), and so should everyone else be. If others aren't condemned as harshly as Miko (and I was one of those who condemned what he did) , it does begin to look like racism.

Not only is he a cheat but he is liar as well.

Filth of the highest order.

Makes me slighty happy that he got glassed last night ! is that wrong?

I don't know what else anyone else expected from the GFA !

CornhillHearts

"Makes me slighty happy that he got glassed last night ! is that wrong? "

Yes its in very poor taste.

ANOTHER chance for the SFA / SPL to show they have some balls.

ANOTHER case where there the SFA / SPL will prove they have none.

Scotsman reporting similar, also stating....

The collision with Samaras would lead to another puzzling development at the end of the match, when the fourth official, Craig Thomson, raised his board to indicate there would be three minutes of stoppage time. Setanta, who broadcast the match live, confirmed that the time devoted to Thomson's on-field treatment before his removal came to three-and-a-half minutes.

There were, in addition, five substitutions made during the second half – three by Smith, two by Celtic manager Gordon Strachan – for which each is normally allowed 30 seconds.

Pretty much confirms it's full swing towards the hun, even the mhanks are getting done over by the refs.

Dirk Diggler

He wasn't glassed.

Read past the headline and you'll know a glass was thrown. It brushed off someone else before bouncing off Thomson, The glass never broke.

It could have been serious, It wasn't.

Both Thompson and Broadfoot were guilty of the worst type of diving, and should be appropriately punished.

Gordon Smith has been banging on about wiping this out of the game. Here is his chance. 2 blatant cases, in a high profile scottish game.

Put your punishments where your mouth is Smith.

Miko was harshly treated for this (rightly IMO), and so should everyone else be. If others aren't condemned as harshly as Miko (and I was one of those who condemned what he did) , it does begin to look like racism.

JR,

How about this message to MR G Smith

If you seriously want to make a stance to stop something, you have to go after 'home' high profile persistent culprits.

Stop two footed tackling in the premiership? Ban Steven Gerrard for 6 games.

Stop abuse of referees in the premiership? Ban John Terry for 3 months.

Stop missing drug tests? Ban Rio Ferdinand for 8 months

Stop diving (McGeady, Nakamura, Thomson, Naismith, Burke) abuse of referees (Ferguson), antagonising opposition fans (Boruc) sectarianism (Celtic & Rangers) in Scottish football- go for the Old Firm culprits.

It's the only way otherwise you are merely paying lip service.

Archived