HEARTS WEST OF SCOTLAND SUPPORTERS

loganjambo

Man you don't half go RAND the houses with this debate.......

So lets get RIYAL here!!

Has the PENNY dropped yet?

Over to you Ken.........

Think this has now gone too FAR - THING is, it's hard to get out of the habit once you'RINGGIT

However I think it's GROAT to stop! :blink:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gowestjambo

Think this has now gone too FAR - THING is, it's hard to get out of the habit once you'RINGGIT

However I think it's GROAT to stop! :blink:

Man my head has started to POUND over this!

By the way have you heard from BOB recently?

I need to hire a car for my holidays, I wonder who to choose?

Well in the CURRENCY climate, it would have to be DOLLAR!

No DOUBLOONS allowed....POUND was already used in #93

Haven't you lost INTEREST yet?

gowestjambo

No DOUBLOONS allowed....POUND was already used in #93

Haven't you lost INTEREST yet?

Well I was looking for a CHANGE of subject!

Any more nonsense from you and I will get the COPPERS after you!

Is anyone ahead on this or are we at QUID pro Quo?

It would be much better if they were serious I agree. No point in trying to book a bigger bus for the season if its got empty seats on it!

No doubt some Johnny come lately s will expect a seat!

You could probably include me in those as I kept forgetting to reply. I would like to be on the mailing list for spare seats but I doubt I will get over more than a couple of times due to work/uni commitments.

gowestjambo

You could probably include me in those as I kept forgetting to reply. I would like to be on the mailing list for spare seats but I doubt I will get over more than a couple of times due to work/uni commitments.

We will be happy to include you in our email list. Depending upon holidays and other commitments there can be couple of spare seats available. What is your email address and I will add you to the list.

Happy to have you along when you can make it.

loganjambo

no probs mate your on the list already, members on the jolly hols in august so season tickets and seats available.

Good to have you on board when you can make it :thumbsup: and happy that this thread can get back to bus affairs instead of the pun fest of recent days

gowestjambo

Good to have you on board when you can make it :thumbsup: and happy that this thread can get back to bus affairs instead of the pun fest of recent days

Cheers Kenny, I will TREASURE this moment ...............until the next time!

By the way who was the best TANNER ba' player you ever seen?

Archived