Waverley Care

Ulysses

As members know, whenever there are some surplus funds after we've paid for the operation of Jambos Kickback we like to contribute to good causes, particularly if they are Hearts-related or if they are based in Edinburgh and the Lothian region.

We'd just like to let members know that last week we made a donation of ?200 to Waverley Care, which is a Scottish charity that supports people living with HIV and Hepatitis C, and also provides support to their families, carers and partners.

You can read more about Waverley Care at the link below.

http://www.waverleycare.org/

We hope to be in a position to let you know of some more donations in the next few days. We'll keep you posted.

Ulysses

Administrator

Great to hear that.

Do we still do the season tickets for the Sick Kids, out of interest?

Great to hear that.

Do we still do the season tickets for the Sick Kids, out of interest?

We do, and we expect to confirm renewal of the tickets in the next couple of days.

We do, and we expect to confirm renewal of the tickets in the next couple of days.

I think that's the best thing JKB donations go towards. thumbsup.gif

Chris Benoit

I think that's the best thing JKB donations go towards. thumbsup.gif

Agreed.

Well done once again to the owners/admin for their sterling work :thumbsup:

That's some amount, good work to everyone especially Uly and everyone. On a side note, if anyone wins tickest in the club draw and has a season ticket so doesn't need them, I handed mine into the Sick Kids, they were happy to have them as the season tickets are in demand.

Archived