Union Berlin away

JAMBOBAR

does anyone know if there is a realistic chance of this game going ahead as some websites indicate ??

does anyone know if there is a realistic chance of this game going ahead as some websites indicate ??

Yeh wondering the same thing. Hopefully its the 1st week of July as I think I've got time off then.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Better be or else I'm going to Berlin for no reason

its strange it has been stated on sites 9th july 3pm ko & no mention from hearts

super_vlad

imagine a weekend in berlin, what else is there possibility to do?

TBH wanted this confirmed so i can book flights and shit.

Guest juvehearts

doesnt mattr for me if the game is goingahead,

im meeting some crazy peeps from manhiem & oggersheim out to cause carnage in germany's capital

actually really looking forward to this

juve

davemclaren

doesnt mattr for me if the game is goingahead,

im meeting some crazy peeps from manhiem & oggersheim out to cause carnage in germany's capital

actually really looking forward to this

juve

A bit of S&M Juve? :whistling:

A definate decision has not been made. It was dependant of which round of Europe we were heading for and as it's now later I think the game will take place.

Someone from Hearts said they will let me know by Thursday so i will post once I hear.

Unfortunately I just got a text saying the last they had heard (and nothing had changed) that the game was off.

Sorry.

super_vlad

Unfortunately I just got a text saying the last they had heard (and nothing had changed) that the game was off.

Sorry.

Shit! Have you heard anything about a preseason game down south at all? I'll be disappointed if the only preseason games will be at bayfield!

Shit! Have you heard anything about a preseason game down south at all? I'll be disappointed if the only preseason games will be at bayfield!

JJ was keen on returning down South but with the season starting early (and Euro) I think Hearts have canned this. They want 4 friendlies before the SPL ko. Ajax = 1.

Will find out more this week.

Re Berlin game - the person was not 100% that it was off but said that they were pretty much sure it was indeed off as they had heard nothing for a while now.

super_vlad

JJ was keen on returning down South but with the season starting early (and Euro) I think Hearts have canned this. They want 4 friendlies before the SPL ko. Ajax = 1.

Will find out more this week.

Cheers mate,

Archived