hmfc and proud /no matter what and untill death and beyound

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

SIGN HERE, and god bless all who sail in her, on team that has so much history and pride since we were formed in 1874 , won more derbies than our local rivals at their OWN ground , pulled over 200,000 on the streets on a glorious sunday big cup parade in 98 , mmm, WHO IS THE DADDY.:107years::107years:

GIVE ME AN H......

chester copperpot
SIGN HERE, and god bless all who sail in her, on team that has so much history and pride since we were formed in 1874 , won more derbies than our local rivals at their OWN ground , pulled over 200,000 on the streets on a glorious sunday big cup parade in 98 , mmm, WHO IS THE DADDY.:107years::107years:

GIVE ME AN H......

Peshed.

I love it!

LOL.

I love these threads. They are popping up more & more regularly as society in general increases it's dependancy on alcohol.

Signed.

:107years:

maroonlegions
Peshed.

I love it!

TRUE , but when the cats away eh, can feel the cds calling me now, nae work, on holiday , next door away for the week end:evil: , a few mates up AND GUESS WHAT , ABOUT TO PUT THE BIG CUP SEMI DVD ON, HAPPY DAYS and why not eh, if only vlad could see and feel what it means to really love and respect a football club, for we are and will always be the LIFE BLOOD OF THIS FAMOUS AND BIG DADDY CAPITAL CLUB.:107years::107years: FTH.:booze::booze::spongebob3::107:

chester copperpot
TRUE , but when the cats away eh, can feel the cds calling me now, nae work, on holiday , next door away for the week end:evil: , a few mates up AND GUESS WHAT , ABOUT TO PUT THE BIG CUP SEMI DVD ON, HAPPY DAYS and why not eh, if only vlad could see and feel what it means to really love and respect a football club, for we are and will always be the LIFE BLOOD OF THIS FAMOUS AND BIG DADDY CAPITAL CLUB.:107years::107years: FTH.:booze::booze::spongebob3::107:

Heh heh, magic, you go girl!

maroonlegions
Heh heh, magic, you go girl!

FECK , that hobo support at the big semi was Sooooo, fecking funny , get in there , THE CROUD JUST SINGING,"oh the hibees are gay", fecking magic, twirler's making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up:107years:.;):dribble:

ToadKiller Dog

I am swininging my tankard of ale in the air as i read this,love these drinking threads.

who wants an arm wrestle?

maroonlegions
I am swininging my tankard of ale in the air as i read this,love these drinking threads.

who wants an arm wrestle?

goallllllll, Hartley , 1-0 , ha,ha, 106 is on the cards, bedlam in the Hearts end.:107years::P;)

ToadKiller Dog

I still have the cup semi on my sky + ,never to be removed as long as the box works.

just knew we would win that day as did the hobs who came dressed as seats.

maroonlegions
I still have the cup semi on my sky + ,never to be removed as long as the box works.

just knew we would win that day as did the hobs who came dressed as seats.

aye , thats a day they will never forget or be short of reminders, "oh the hibees are gay song", SHOULD BE SUNG MORE , if only to reinstate that magic day , for they no why we sing it , its gay tones are not the reall meaning of that song sung buy 1000s on the day we put the wee team to bed.:107years::107years::)

monkfish1979

GIVE ME AN H......

Word. Signed. Crapulence always leads to eloquence - especially on here.

Dr. Bapswent

What pish.

Ill be stopping my support of HMFC about 5 minutes after i die.

Ok.

some people.

maroonlegions
What pish.

Ill be stopping my support of HMFC about 5 minutes after i die.

Ok.

some people.

:rolleyes:

nae faith then eh, each to his own , one mans pish is another mans wish.;):107years::rolleyes:

Archived