Beslija & Popsickle!

salvo69

I have tried to track these players down to see how they are getting on and due to my lack of Flemish I am struggling to see them even in the team line up.

Does anybody know how many games they have played and see if anybody has seen them play

With Miko, Chesny, McCann, Driver, Wallace and even Kingston all being played in this position with them either being injured, rubbish or played out of poistion would it not be an idea to get him back and give him another chance?

The last time I saw Beslija was against Dundee Ut and he was by far the best player and his speed was frightening, surely having him playing and supplying the likes of Nade decent crosses must be a positive?

I have tried to track these players down to see how they are getting on and due to my lack of Flemish I am struggling to see them even in the team line up.

Does anybody know how many games they have played and see if anybody has seen them play

With Miko, Chesny, McCann, Driver, Wallace and even Kingston all being played in this position with them either being injured, rubbish or played out of poistion would it not be an idea to get him back and give him another chance?

The last time I saw Beslija was against Dundee Ut and he was by far the best player and his speed was frightening, surely having him playing and supplying the likes of Nade decent crosses must be a positive?

Was the pre-match bevvy good as well?

He wasn't given any more of a chance than the rest of the wingers and they are still here....He was the record signing, surely loaning him out was meant to help both parties?

HMFCjamieHMFC

He was quite good against dundee utd the last time he played. I think he set up one of the goals but i can't remeber and didn't he also get injured during the game

Beslija got injured in his first Hearts game in the Scottish Cup against Aberdeen when one of their players twisted his foot onto Bes' knee (by accident).

His cross was for Makela I think against Dundee United when we won quite comfortably, 3-0 possibly.

Legend Claws

Belija ran the show in that game against Utd pretty sure he had a hand in all 3 goals. His crossing and running were superb.

I've just read something interesting about Beslija.

It is highly unlikely he will be back at Hearts as he does not like the type of football all non-old-firm teams play. I quote(translated from Sint Truiden's official site);

Beslija - "Scottish football is not as me", "Rangers and Celtic play cared for football, with the other clubs is the kick-and-rush. This is not really my spelstijl. I must talk of combinations and football on the flanks".

My translation of this is;

Beslija "Scottish football is not for me. Rangers and Celtic play stylish/classy football, for the others it is the long-ball. This is not my speciality. I must discuss tactics and playing on the wing."

Here is the translated page; Beslija

Has he seen Rangers play?

If he watched yesterday's old firm game and thought that was how he'd like to play then he is not only injury prone - he's certifiable

Archived