AIK v Kalmar FF - ( Non HMFC )

Griclesfield

Griclesfield

alright guys

fellow jambo here living in stockholm for past 6 months, starved of football until the new allsvenskan season started which was today for a few teams.

took it upon myself to go to Rasunda for AIK v Kalmar FF ...

atmosphere was amazing . singing all the way through the games, regardless of how the teams were playing, both sets of fans were in good voice ... 26,000 or so at the match ......

now onto the bad points .... if you think the refs in SPHell are awful you should check out some of these lads, none of them know wot a foul is .. only time ref blew his whistle was kick offs and half n full times ...

players were kicked all over the park it was honking football .... like watching lower division 3 in scotland ...

the match finished 0-0 and for all i know it could be still playing and it would be the same scoreline now as no team looked like they were interested.

any other jambo taken in a swedish game when they have been over .. if so what did they think ?

alright guys

fellow jambo here living in stockholm for past 6 months, starved of football until the new allsvenskan season started which was today for a few teams.

took it upon myself to go to Rasunda for AIK v Kalmar FF ...

atmosphere was amazing . singing all the way through the games, regardless of how the teams were playing, both sets of fans were in good voice ... 26,000 or so at the match ......

now onto the bad points .... if you think the refs in SPHell are awful you should check out some of these lads, none of them know wot a foul is .. only time ref blew his whistle was kick offs and half n full times ...

players were kicked all over the park it was honking football .... like watching lower division 3 in scotland ...

the match finished 0-0 and for all i know it could be still playing and it would be the same scoreline now as no team looked like they were interested.

any other jambo taken in a swedish game when they have been over .. if so what did they think ?

you told me 36,000 last night.

knew you were trying to make it sound more interesting than it actually was:dribble:

iv been to sweden three times for football tournaments and have always taken in a game each time ive been.

went to watch IFK play agenst malmo at the ullevi stadium. quality of game was pretty poor but as you say, the supporters are outstanding. The ullevi is also a very nice stadium. Watched Tottenham play Copenhagen there aswell when they were on tour. game finished 2-2. was a decent game.

One of the JKB member Franky Popadopolas is also over in Sweden and saw Djurgarden win 2-1 today. He text to say if Miko moves he would be a revelation over there!!

Archived