killie, next week

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

will i have to buy tickets before the game, or will there be a cash gate?

save me a journey into the t/o, thanks ;)

Jambo in Bathgate
will i have to buy tickets before the game, or will there be a cash gate?

save me a journey into the t/o, thanks ;)

Pay at the gate ?20 adults, I think. Jambos with away season tickets will receive tickets by post. On Hearts website.

Toxteth O'Grady
I think they said at the game yesterday that it was cash only.

Aye I think thats right they said it was cash only but away season ticket holders would still get tickets sent out

I would expect Hearts to take a healthy travelling support.

Guarenteed.

We win and Motherwell lose to Celtic, United lose to Rangers and we are only 5 points behind them with 5 games to go.

I think everyone of us should make an effort to go down to this game. It could be a cracking day with a huge Jambo support. Send out a message to the weedgia. I honestly think if we can squeeze into top six get a bit of confidence back as a result why not challenge for third all others will drop points in the remaining games and we will beat the wee team.

Just think, I know it is ifs and buts but had we not dropped points to Gretna we would not be a kick in the erse of third place and consider just how pesh weve been this season.

I think this could be THE game of the season, lets all make the effort.

Lets do what Jambos do!

broxburnjambo
Guarenteed.

We win and Motherwell lose to Celtic, United lose to Rangers and we are only 5 points behind them with 5 games to go.

And if Falkirk turn over Aberdeen, the 5 points is meaningless.Lets concentrated on beating Killie and hope for the correct result on Monday night.

Miller Jambo 60
And if Falkirk turn over Aberdeen, the 5 points is meaningless.Lets concentrated on beating Killie and hope for the correct result on Monday night.

Im going with my son can i have some imfo on the porto bus for Saturday.

sandyseymour

absolutely but I'm annoyed about the Aberdeen Falkirk game going on later on Monday as if we win then Aberdeen may not have anything to play for in the league. Both games should have gone ahead at the same time. :(

Miller Jambo 60
absolutely but I'm annoyed about the Aberdeen Falkirk game going on later on Monday as if we win then Aberdeen may not have anything to play for in the league. Both games should have gone ahead at the same time. :(

True mate only our tubes at the SPL could do it ( BRAINDEAD)

Archived