Awwwwwww What a wee Shame.......

Gimme an H...

I have a 50 quid bet with a hibby workmate from the start of the season for which team would finish highest, so I am still clinging to the hope that we can make it.

Gimme an H...
I have a 50 quid bet with a hibby workmate from the start of the season for which team would finish highest, so I am still clinging to the hope that we can make it.

Ive got the exact same bet!! :sad:

Dirk Diggler
Ive got the exact same bet!! :sad:

Just be like me and place the exact same bet every season.

Sure you may have to pay out this season but long term, It's a sure fire winner.

;)

Just be like me and place the exact same bet every season.

Sure you may have to pay out this season but long term, It's a sure fire winner.

;)

Thats what I do. It's a long term winner. The guy was silly enough to accept a ?75 bet midway through the 05/06 season. Happy days!

:107years:

Heres a better quote for you.....

Today's game was one of the worst games of football I've ever seen between two top division teams. It was literally like watching two pub teams[/b'] running around on a Sunday afternoon on a poorly maintained red blaize pitch before they went for a few pints at tea time.

Thats what I do. It's a long term winner. The guy was silly enough to accept a ?75 bet midway through the 05/06 season. Happy days!

:107years:

I won ?25 quid on a bet that season. ?20 on who would finish higher and a ?5 a derby.

maroonlegions

I Know that both teams should be capable of much more but the state of the pitch was completely appalling. You could see that not one player was confident in the bounce of the ball and the actual bounce was never predictable.:107years::107years:

feck , the excuses get more desperate eh, i wonder why murderwell coped much better with the playing surface ,if the match reports are anything to go buy, did they not dominate most of the match and , eh, mmm, score a fecking goal.:107years::107years:;)

Archived