Chelsea v Boro

cosanostra

Starting on setanta now.

Lampard out, Mikel in :eek:. Anelka and Shevchenko both on the bench.

I reckom 3-0 Chelsea although it's hard to tell with Boro as they have gotten not bad results against the big teams and have done in many a coupon in their day.

Who's all watching?

1-0 Chelsea already

Carvalho with about the best header i've seen all season.

Excellent goal.

Very good goal. Looking forward to the Everton - Liverpool game later :D

Aye me too.

I have a cheeky wee treble on the three home teams today (Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool) at 3/1. I'm pretty sure that Chelsea and Spurs will be OK but Liverpool is the one i'm worried about.

Boro look like to concede more but they look pretty good going forward.

I like that guy Tuncay.

I reckon Yak will score and Everton will win. Also surely to be a red card with there being 6 red cards in the last 5 derbys.

Chelsea are dull.

They started brightly and played some nice stuff for about 10 minutes and then just arsed about for the remaining 35 mins.

Gigolo-Aunt
This is absolute drivel.

Really glad United look like winning the league. Chelsea a you say are so dull to watch.

All that money spent on some fantastic talent and they turn them in to Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really glad United look like winning the league. Chelsea a you say are so dull to watch.

All that money spent on some fantastic talent and they turn them in to Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same, i'd be gutted if such a dull as dishwater team won the league.

hahahahahaha - did anyone see that????

Cudicini makes a great comedy error and big Alfonso Bonso hit's the post with an open goal from about 30 yards. Very funny.

What the hell happened to Carlo Cudicini? Seem to remember him being a pretty decent keeper a few years back, but he's a liability now!

Can't believe no bigger club has ever come in for Stewart Downing. I think he looks like a quality player with an excellent left foot.

So Chelsea sneak it 1-0 despite some truly calamitous play in defence.

Worst game (apart from Hearts v Falkirk and St Mirren v Hearts) i've seen in ages. Chelsea are awful to watch. I pity their match going fans payiing ?800 a season to watch that. 70 million pounds of talent on the bench and they play like Dunfermline.

Archived