hearts mascot

savage

my lad was one of the mascots yesterday and i just wanted to thank hearts for making it a great day for him. he was still wired to the moon and starstruck at 1030 last night. all the players chatted to him and kingston (his favourite player) ruffled his hair and spoke to him. the staff at tynie who looked after them were great too and i am even more delighted that we got a win as i really feared we would get hammered and that would have soured his day.

along with myself the other two dads were as excited as the kids and given the chance would have donned the strip and ran out with them;)

Well done to HMFC for making it a very memorable day for the kids & the dads by the sound of things,also well done to the players for getting a result top marks all round. :)

my lad was one of the mascots yesterday and i just wanted to thank hearts for making it a great day for him. he was still wired to the moon and starstruck at 1030 last night. all the players chatted to him and kingston (his favourite player) ruffled his hair and spoke to him. the staff at tynie who looked after them were great too and i am even more delighted that we got a win as i really feared we would get hammered and that would have soured his day.

along with myself the other two dads were as excited as the kids and given the chance would have donned the strip and ran out with them;)

Saw you with the wee man at the start, I was waving like loony, you looked in your element! Glad you and wee one had fun!

it was great i felt like a loony standing down there looking for people i knew. even put a bit grass off pitch in my pocket

sandylejambo

it's great that the club are doing lots of things to promote the club to future fans because the media are,nt doing us any favours in that respect, a lad in the merchants told me he took his boy round tynecastle with lee wallace looking after his group, he was so impresset he's buying two season tickets next season, well done the jambo's

Miller Jambo 60
it's great that the club are doing lots of things to promote the club to future fans because the media are,nt doing us any favours in that respect, a lad in the merchants told me he took his boy round tynecastle with lee wallace looking after his group, he was so impresset he's buying two season tickets next season, well done the jambo's

Aye well done Hearts.

Some good positives coming out here.

One thing we have to do is encourage our kids to follow Hearts.

Im lucky my 2 boys have taken Hearts on board with a small help from me.

wee eckyfump

My lad was a mascot last week at the falkirk game courtesy of Talk 107 and I agree with you mate the staff at Hearts were fantastic.

A day we will never forget and also the fact we were invited to the talk 107towers and my lad interviewed about his big day it was fantastic.

A big thanks to Hearts and to Talk 107s gordon dallas,gary mckay and mickey weir for making us welcome to the show.:):):)

it was great i felt like a loony standing down there looking for people i knew. even put a bit grass off pitch in my pocket

i seen you and the other 2 dads to see how far you could get onto the pitch. Well done HMFC

Robbos Right Peg

As I knew one of the proud Dads the 'Tynie Tigers page was the first I tried to find in the 'match day magazine' when normally I wouldnae even bother. I flicked the pages about 4 times before I saw the mascots details tucked away in the corner of a page. Must have been a wee bit dissapointing but it's good to know they all enjoyed their day out

it's a bit blurry, taken from the Wheatfield

DSCF1718wee.jpg

The wee lad in the front, if thats not bursting with pride I have never seen it. Great thrill for them.

the one at the front is mine hes still a bit hyper he loved it great photo all mine were taken from behind agree with other posts set up was great staff excellant with the result the three boys should do it every week

The wee lad in the front, if thats not bursting with pride I have never seen it. Great thrill for them.

Agree with you 100% it`s a pity that the players couldn`t be like that a bit when playing for the team, then we might never have been in the situation we`re in right now.

Archived