Well Neil, I'v had a look at myself and I have nothing to apologise for

CJGJ

Have you had the same look ? --

We've all seen the videos of your actions, heard the interviews where you 'bottle it' when asked directly about what you mean, Ignored the actions of your fans, refused to condemn them , went along with the conspirascy theories spouted by your board and of course used the ultimate excuse 'it's not my fault'

You deserve sympathy for the actions of idiots who deserve to be jailed if found guilty and especially so for the effect it has on your family but do not ask me to look at myself before you do the same. :verymad:

Have to agree. Letter bombs and such like aside, that man has some real nerve suggesting that others look at their own behaviour. Goodness me. He really has some audacity, utterly shameless.... :mellow:

Uncle Mulk

I've had a good hard look at myself. I have resolved to change my ways, I shall always wash my hands after going to the toilet at the match, even if it means missing more of the game. I can only apologise to the whole of Scottish football for sullying it's good name and reputation by bringing these filthy actions to stadia up and down the country.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I too have had a long hard look in the mirror... I was delighted with the outcome and shall be doing the same thing again very soon. Thanks Neil, good advice. :thumbsup:

Rick Grimes

Have to agree. Letter bombs and such like aside, that man has some real nerve suggesting that others look at their own behaviour. Goodness me. He really has some audacity, utterly shameless.... :mellow:

No, Goodness me. Redm you.

Are you not meant to be on holiday? Get off Kickback you sad sack!

colinmaroon

Dear Neil

"When you point your finger at someone else, there are three pointing straight back at you!"

There are none so blind as those who cannot see themselves!

Dear Neil

"When you point your finger at someone else, there are three pointing straight back at you!"

There are none so blind as those who cannot see themselves!

A religious man once said to me- what you preach is what you most need to learn.

(aimed at lennon not you, Colin ) :ninja:

We've all seen the videos of your actions, heard the interviews where you 'bottle it' when asked directly about what you mean, Ignored the actions of your fans, refused to condemn them , went along with the conspirascy theories spouted by your board and of course used the ultimate excuse 'it's not my fault'

You deserve sympathy for the actions of idiots who deserve to be jailed if found guilty and especially so for the effect it has on your family but do not ask me to look at myself before you do the same. :verymad:

Lennon really is quite incredible coming out with that sh!te.

For once he could have shown some humility by just thanking the Celtic fans for their support and leave it at that, but oh no, he just can't leave it at that.

But of course it's everyone else who is wrong because they're not 'Celtic minded'. Quite incredible just how deluded these ba$tard$ are.

Oneneilberry

I just finished having a good look at myself.........

Beautiful chocolate skin and funky dreads manicured to perfection I am very comfortable

I AM DAVID OBUA

'when you look in to the abyss, the abyss looks back in to you'

or, go **** yourself.

I took a good long look at myself and came to the conclusion that I am David Obua.. does that mean Lennon is racist and wants me to change?

The Gasman

You deserve sympathy for the actions of idiots who deserve to be jailed if found guilty and especially so for the effect it has on your family but do not ask me to look at myself before you do the same.

Well said. :bravo:

Diadora Van Basten

I have had a long look at myself in the mirror and think that I could do with a haircut, cheers Lennon :lol:

Patrick Bateman

Anyone wishing to raise their blood pressure can watch Lennon pointing his depressed, paranoid, finger at everyone who isn't a plastic Celtic fan here.

blondejamtart

Anyone wishing to raise their blood pressure can watch Lennon pointing his depressed, paranoid, finger at everyone who isn't a plastic Celtic fan here.

Think I'll pass on that one - if I have to look at that ginger t***** spewing his bile again, it'll fair put me off the Sunday dinner I'm busy cooking!

He actually manages to keep a straight face when he says that everyone connected with Celtic has conducted themselves with 'great dignity' this season!

No one connected with Celtic could even spell the dignity, never mind know what it means.

You couldn't make it up.

Hawick Jambo

I've had a look at myself and apart from needing a shave and wishing I looked a bit more like George Clooney's twin brother, I saw a massively proud Hearts fan who is going to cheer them on in Europe for only the second time. C'mon Vlad give JJ some more of your help and we'll be competing even more with the bigot bros next year

Lennon - what do you see ? I see someone with serious anger management issues who seems to have developed their own conspiracy theory to suit their own ends

davemclaren

The extent of their arrogance is quite stagering. Hearts, and the majority of fans, at least acknowledge that we have a problem that needs resolved. If they can't see that they are a part of the issue then things will never get better.

I don't plan to watch him pontificate by the way. :ninja:

Broxburn Jambo

Caught part of this on SSN, if this man has anybody close to him they must surely be beginning to worry for his sanity.

The time has come for all parts of the Scottish Media, football authorities, to condemn him before the things he says cause real bother.

Had a very good look at myself... and thought, thank **** I'm not Neil Lennon.

Neil Lennon has some cheek questioning those outside Celtic. Every issue Celtic have had to deal with this season has been down to him or their disgusting fans who imo have been egged on by the lunatic that is Neil Lennon. The longer he stays the more problems we'll have in Scotland as the SFA have no balls in dealing with him and his club the way they should be. Our only hope is UEFA force the hand of the SFA to do something.

john brownlee

I too had a good long look at myself in the mirror, but I'm afraid it was too much for the mirror and a big horizontal crack appeared before my very eyes and scattering the glass all over the bathroom floor

Broxburn Jambo

Had a very good look at myself... and thought, thank **** I'm not Neil Lennon.

Neil Lennon has some cheek questioning those outside Celtic. Every issue Celtic have had to deal with this season has been down to him or their disgusting fans who imo have been egged on by the lunatic that is Neil Lennon. The longer he stays the more problems we'll have in Scotland as the SFA have no balls in dealing with him and his club the way they should be. Our only hope is UEFA force the hand of the SFA to do something.

Well said that man

colinmaroon

Whenever, in a situation like this, where there are two sides to the case, and in this case it's blatantly obvious, and someone says, "It's all the other person's fault," then 99.9% of the time the biggest problem lies with the accuser.

within the last hour, i spoke to an upstanding member of the community, and a fully committed and practicing catholic, and he was quite clear that he can't stand neil lennon. in actual fact the man is decidedly embarrassed by the absolute shite that surrounds neil lennon and that ridiculous football club.

true story. complete fact. no messing about.

neil lennon and celtic football club are an embarrassment to all correct thinking people - including the silent majority of the catholic community - of this country.

resign... leave... bugger off... don't care. just disappear. if only your club could.

Archived