Back to normality now please.

Eckauskas

Leaving aside the nonsense on Wednesday, time to focus on our last game of the season.

JJ saying he's met with Sergi about next season's targets and who might be coming in.

Also says he's hoping to use some of the younger players too.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110513/youngsters-may-feature_2241384_2359467

Any ideas as to who might feature then?

jamboinglasgow

I think Jason Holt looks certain to feature at some point. Unsure who the other one or ones would be as most of the other stick ons are injured.

tartofmidlothian

As Ryan McGowan's already made the step up, I reckon we'll probably only see Holt and/or Robinson off the bench.

Hoped we'd be able to play this like a friendly once we'd got Europe. Now I want to see us go all out to win, to prove we deserve to be where we are at the moment - comfortably the third best team in the country and hopefully pushing for second next season.

Must admit, I'm rather disappointed that the young Ukranian lad won't feature as I was hoping to get a chance to see him in action.

Would quite like to see Holt play some part anyway.

Must admit, I'm rather disappointed that the young Ukranian lad won't feature as I was hoping to get a chance to see him in action.

Would quite like to see Holt play some part anyway.

Is Prychenko not injured?

Indeed back to normal. Boo boys finding a target! :lol:

One last game before we go (and I think we will lose) and a chance to blood one or two young 'uns. I just hope Brines isn't ref. :o

The points don't matter and the result doesn't matter. Just a decent end of season game and look ahead to the dozen new signings Vlad will bring us. :lol:

Is Prychenko not injured?

Yes.

That's why I'm disappointed we won't see any of him.

Yes.

That's why I'm disappointed we won't see any of him.

Ah, my bad. Misread your other post.

winston churchill

is anybody really interested in this dead rubber on sunday.anybody thats going up should take a picnic and good book with them.

we have been a bottom three not top three side since the newyear.hopefully vlad swings the big axe at our squad.

The Old Tolbooth

What are peoples opinions on the young Welsh lad Ogleby? I've been thinking that we're so short up front that surely it wouldn't hurt to give him some game time, we can't be any worse, it's not possible!

is anybody really interested in this dead rubber on sunday.anybody thats going up should take a picnic and good book with them.

we have been a bottom three not top three side since the newyear.hopefully vlad swings the big axe at our squad.

Tesco pharmacy at canonmills is open on a Saturday morning if you've ran out of Prozac :thumbsup:

What are peoples opinions on the young Welsh lad Ogleby? I've been thinking that we're so short up front that surely it wouldn't hurt to give him some game time, we can't be any worse, it's not possible!

Haven't seen him personally but after the good reports I've heard on here I am surprised he hasn't made the bench during our recent injury crisis.

Would anyone really be too disappointed if JJ just fielded an U19 side to get them some experience of a top level game?

Archived