attitude of the players

Brave Hearts

Brave Hearts

funny how the players that we pay ?12.3m a year in wages decide to put some effort into today's game.

Was there somebody there watching you .. apart for the 13,000 season ticket holders who pay your wages ??

parasites ... thats what the players are

Where was your application and attitude last week when it mattered against Falkirk ?????

:107years:

Brave Hearts
You must be really chirpy in the mornings.

you must be chirpy at the games - and accept that drivell

Ryan Gosling

I'm chirpy most of the time. It's spelt 'drivel' btw.

The wage bill isn't ?12.3m for this season.

:P

chester copperpot

We accepted an offer from the devil. We now must put up with his rodgering us up the ass.

Sorry but today gave me a bit hope. United have been by far the 3rd best team in the league today, and we competed with them all over the park. Fair enough I really didn't agree with the 4-5-1, but hey ho, we won.

Andy is a very happy chappy tonight. Wish I was at JM's scooping beer though.

Ryan Gosling
We accepted an offer from the devil. We now must put up with his rodgering us up the ass.

Sorry but today gave me a bit hope. United have been by far the 3rd best team in the league today, and we competed with them all over the park. Fair enough I really didn't agree with the 4-5-1, but hey ho, we won.

Andy is a very happy chappy tonight. Wish I was at JM's scooping beer though.

Most Haunted Live is on - they're trying to contact Satan.

Reckon VR will pop up?

I do think brave hearts has a point,we were crap last week,and showed no passion or desire,but we did today,and sorry but i'l never go for this 1 up front at tynie

Brave Hearts
Not for this season.

:)

so you accept paying millions any season for the current DRIVEL ??

Nucky Thompson
Go away... I'll ask you kindly before I rip you...:cool:

Brave Hearts
Go away... I'll ask you kindly before I rip you...:cool:

so you accept our current position in the bottom 6 ??

Ryan Gosling

That isn't drivel.

Malofeev's 3-5-2 with Barasa and Mole - that's drivel.

Brave Hearts
That isn't drivel.

Malofeev's 3-5-2 with Barasa and Mole - that's drivel.

and what has been delivered New Year is not ?? Open your eyes and remove the Romanov blindfold

Ryan Gosling
and what has been delivered New Year is not ?? Open your eyes and remove the Romanov blindfold

What?

chester copperpot
Most Haunted Live is on - they're trying to contact Satan.

Reckon VR will pop up?

Probably, and shout muhaha.

Brave Hearts

So Jam-Boo and s.h.p think that our current level of football and player commitment is acceptable and OK ?

You obviously haven't been a faithfull follower and supporter of the Jambos like me for 40 years.

Ryan Gosling
So Jam-Boo and s.h.p think that our current level of football and player commitment is acceptable and OK ?

You obviously haven't been a faithfull follower and supporter of the Jambos like me for 40 years.

Well obviously as we're younger, we're not worthy to call ourselves a true supporter of the Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

I'm off to support Livingston.

Brave Hearts
Well obviously as we're younger, we're not worthy to call ourselves a true supporter of the Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

I'm off to support Livingston.

Your missing the point - original comment was about how the players who are paid a fortune decide to put on a performance today when actually last week was what mattered in term of getting some level of success for the club by getting into the top 6.

Today showed that the players are more bothered about impressing Romanov for personal contracts than getting the institute called the Jambos to a level we should be. - as a minimum in the top 6

The OP has a valid point.

Yes, today was a great result but...

Why couldn't the players have put the same effort in at last weeks 'must win' game?

Why couldn't they have shown the same sort of commitment for the majority of games this season?

Nucky Thompson

Why couldn't the players have put the same effort in at last weeks 'must win' game?

Why couldn't they have shown the same sort of commitment for the majority of games this season?

Are you in for the job Grahame:)

Brave Hearts

cheers Legend ... thought I was alone in my views

Only a Game
I do think brave hearts has a point,we were crap last week,and showed no passion or desire,but we did today,and sorry but i'l never go for this 1 up front at tynie

He's got a point in that there wasnt any passion last week.

Today was not exactly passion filled either but it did look like a lot of pressure had been taken off the players for some reason (I wonder why that was) and they actually seemed to be enjoying being out there.

I dont agree with 4-5-1 either in any games apart from Rangers and Celtic away(and possibly Hibs away) If we had played with 2 strikers today I believe we'd have hammered that team, we were streets ahead of them and it makes you wonder where they got it from because that Dundee Utd team arent bad ( apart from Kenneth, what is Levein thinking of playing HIM)

Charlie-Brown

4-5-1 isn't a negative formation indeed when on the offensive it should become 4-2-4 with the wide players and attacking midfielder creating chances & supporting the striker - whether the players can perform their roles effectively determines the success of the formation just as with any other tactical line up - however played properly it should be no more defensive than others formations like 4-4-2 unless the coach has asked the team to play defensively.

Archived