Miko - Don't Go!

JamboLad

Don't want the wee man to go just yet. Who els do we have to play on the wings the remainder of the season? Chesney offers very little except a nice we dance around the ball every so ofen and Audrey offer a good pass per game.

Miko please dont go!

(never thought I would be saying this)

p.s. He can go at the end of the season if he is replaced with a player of quality :)

Cheery bye Miko :cool:

or (performing the overlap on "cutting edge") his very good header that had to be well stopped today....

or (performing the overlap on "cutting edge") his very good header that had to be well stopped today....

Straight into the goalies arms.

Aye, what a peach that was :confused:

Ryan Gosling
Straight into the goalies arms.

Aye, what a peach that was :confused:

Miko stays but the other 4 go -

deal, or no deal?

spt.jpg

Sexual Harrassment Panda

Do The Dance
Don't want the wee man to go just yet. Who els do we have to play on the wings the remainder of the season? Chesney offers very little except a nice we dance around the ball every so ofen and Audrey offer a good pass per game.

Miko please dont go!

p.s. He can go at the end of the season if he is replaced with a player of quality :)

Behave.

If the offer's there, let him go. In fact, make him go!!

deal, or no deal?

spt.jpg

Sexual Harrassment Panda

No deal.

I'd keep Chesney.

And I think Miko would benefit from a move away.

deal, or no deal?

spt.jpg

Sexual Harrassment Panda

DEAL DEAL DEAL

Maybe we can pay Djurgarden to take Zaliukas, Cesnauskis, Ivas and Audrey

No deal.

I'd keep Chesney.

And I think Miko would benefit from a move away.

On recent form that is just genius.

On recent form that is just genius.

When you consider how long Chesney's been out, recent form is irrelevant.

He's a better player than Miko, its as simple as that.

Genius.

Chesney always been ****e. He flatters to deceive with his dribbling, there is no end product. Miko is a far more effective player.

Chesney always been ****e. He flatters to deceive with his dribbling, there is no end product. Miko is a far more effective player.

Chesney would be my token-Lith :P

Much as I agree with you, we - and all those who were cheering Miko today - must be wrong.

Clearly a skillful, committed and rapidly improving young player who has suffered unfairly at the hands of the football establishment is not preferable to someone who is injury prone.

Much as I agree with you, we - and all those who were cheering Miko today - must be wrong.

Clearly a skillful, committed and rapidly improving young player who has suffered unfairly at the hands of the football establishment is not preferable to someone who is injury prone.

:rofl:

The Real Maroonblood

Miko please dont go!

Stop smoking that funny stuff.

He has been here for about 3 years and has had a few decent games and now he is the dugs baws.

:whistling:

The only Lithuanians I'd keep is Miko and Kes.

Zaliukas - there's is better than him at this club.

Ksanavicius had a good start but we have better.

Cesnauskis - we have enough cover for an injury prone player.

Kurskis - gone

Kancelskis - gone

Velicka - gone

Who else do we have? Is that it? Not many.

He played pretty well today, just as last week.

Although if he goes, no big loss.

I must admit to expecting hear the halfwits chanting 'Miko must stay'.

We saw Miko's best performance of the season yesterday(6 out of 10) and still he created nothing.Sure he trying a lot harder these days but his crossing,passing and shooting are really poor.Quicker he ***** off the better.

hes had a few decent (nothing more, just looks better in comparison to some other players and because of the poor season) performances recently. But its a sad state of affairs when were actually concerned wether a mediocre player stays or not. Our seasons over anyway. I say sell him!

Graham Thomson
When you consider how long Chesney's been out, recent form is irrelevant.

He's a better player than Miko, its as simple as that.

Genius.

Garbage, Miko puts in 10 times the effort chesney puts in , is much more direct, and a much better player.....

because our striker was nowhere near the ball into the middle.

I have heard that Miko has just bought a new flat in Edinburgh and while it may not mean anything he may not be away just yet. I for one wouldn't be too upset if he stayed, there are others who need emptied before him the fact that Chesney hasn't had any flack since he came back into the team is crazy, apart from his Scottish cup goal he has been terrible.

I see where the op is coming from but disagree.

We have never seen enough of the fantastic Mikoliunas he threatens to be, he plays astoundingly well then generally disappears for weeks.

A move would probably benefit him and us.

Guest casper

It was a great cross for the header - that's the kind of cross and from that kind of position that Miko as a winger should be putting into the box week in and week out. Only I can't remember when the last time he did put in such a cross or even got ino a position to do so. As a creative winger he just doesn't do enough.

Drylaw Hearts
Get rid.

Bring in a winger who might actually contribute with the odd assist.

It's not too much to ask - is it ?

Buffalo Bill

I'd get shot of Miko and Chesney tomorrow.

Let's get back to picking up the best young local talent from the clubs around us ala Weir, McCann, Hammy and Cameron 1996.

Our foreign policy has cost us the services of Clarkson, Boyd, Macdonald, Naismith and Gow.

Buffalo Bill

Drylaw Hearts

Let's get back to picking up the best young local talent from the clubs around us ala Weir, McCann, Hammy and Cameron 1996.

Our foreign policy has cost us the services of Clarkson, Boyd, Macdonald, Naismith and Gow.

Buffalo Bill

Spot on.

cobbyshambles

besides the miss he played faultless on saturday and was really playing for the jersey, i noticed that last week as well.

Buffalo Bill

sorry mate, with the expections of macdonald, we did not have a chance to sign them as the OF were interested from the start ! Any player given the choice between of and us will chose them

Guest JamboRobbo
sorry mate, with the expections of macdonald, we did not have a chance to sign them as the OF were interested from the start ! Any player given the choice between of and us will chose them

You do realise Clarkson plays for Motherwell right? BB is on the money with his post IMO.

rudi must stay

deal, or no deal?

spt.jpg

Sexual Harrassment Panda

time for another ******* ad break

Hopefully there's a last minute double signing and both Miko and Chesney sign for the Swedish outfit. I'm still in shock that fans sang for Miko during game on Saturday yet easily and happily slag off Neilson, what games to these people watch. Miko and Chesney have not contributed enough in their time far too many very poor games not good enough for HMFC and wouldnt be here excpet for Vlad, a proper manager wouldnt entertain them

Hopefully there's a last minute double signing and both Miko and Chesney sign for the Swedish outfit. I'm still in shock that fans sang for Miko during game on Saturday yet easily and happily slag off Neilson, what games to these people watch. Miko and Chesney have not contributed enough in their time far too many very poor games not good enough for HMFC and wouldnt be here excpet for Vlad, a proper manager wouldnt entertain them

Football fans are fickle....

They are quite happy to sit and berate a player to the cows come home....but as soon as it's 1 of their favourites...the following line is used "Hard Lines son"....or will blame the player that made the pass....

Every team has them....

They are quite happy to sit and berate a player to the cows come home....but as soon as it's 1 of their favourites...the following line is used "Hard Lines son"....or will blame the player that made the pass....

Every team has them....

Agreed! ;)

Every team has them....

Not all Football Fans are Fickle!!

All Football Fans have a favourite player, like myself.... but when ever he plays well, I give him credit, where credit is due... but when he plays really badly... I dont go "Hard Lines Son", I say he did play badly and I expected him to be alot better than he was....

I dont know what everyone else thinks on it, but thats my opinion.

Theres no point in saying "Hard Lines Son" cause that is just patronising them!!

Buffalo Bill

Agreed - there's a vacany at Tynie, sounds to me like you're the man for the job!:)

Not all Football Fans are Fickle!!

All Football Fans have a favourite player, like myself.... but when ever he plays well, I give him credit, where credit is due... but when he plays really badly... I dont go "Hard Lines Son", I say he did play badly and I expected him to be alot better than he was....

I dont know what everyone else thinks on it, but thats my opinion.

Theres no point in saying "Hard Lines Son" cause that is just patronising them!!

All that puncuation is making my eyes go funny.....

I'm not referring to after the game i'm meaning during the game....I'll hold my hands up and say I sometimes do that...

"Hard Lines Son" is just an example of what might be said ;)

You do realise Clarkson plays for Motherwell right? BB is on the money with his post IMO.

I don't think you can make direct comparisons in that fashion unless all the variables are equal - eg how do we know that Miko, Chesney, et al would not have turned out to be great additions if we had a competent management/coaching/board level setup?

Look at Bednar for example: a better player now than Clarkson, IMO, and all it took was to leave Hearts.

I agree in principle with BB's point, but I would prefer to see a mix of signings. I wouldn't want us to miss out completely on signings like Kingston or Ruben. If Pinilla had actually stayed fit, he could well have been as good a signing as Naismith would have been and would not have cost us half as much.

Guest JamboRobbo
I don't think you can make direct comparisons in that fashion unless all the variables are equal - eg how do we know that Miko, Chesney, et al would not have turned out to be great additions if we had a competent management/coaching/board level setup?

Look at Bednar for example: a better player now than Clarkson, IMO, and all it took was to leave Hearts.

I agree in principle with BB's point, but I would prefer to see a mix of signings. I wouldn't want us to miss out completely on signings like Kingston or Ruben. If Pinilla had actually stayed fit, he could well have been as good a signing as Naismith would have been and would not have cost us half as much.

Fair enough points mate.

Re Pinilla, I think he's cost a lot more than Naismith would have. 10k a week for 2 years is 1M quid. And thats before any transfer fee. And medical fees (e.g. 35K to send him to a clinic).

The strange thing about Miko is that for some reason he seems to play better when we've got a Scottish manager in charge. When he first came into the team under Robbo he was excellent before the Davis incident. Even when Burley came in, he scored a few goals. Since Frail's been in charge, he's played a lot better too, as has been shown in the last few weeks especially.

If you look at his form between these times, it was very ordinary. Maybe he just performs better when we have a manager who tells him what to do, rather than committee/fax/random coach.

Chad Sexington
?@?!!!!***

Knew it was to good to be true!!!!

Chewy

I have a mental image of big Chewy smashing feck out of his PC.

:ahhhhhhh::peek_by_Andrin:

Archived