Tonights atmosphere was great !

HMFC-1874

It was great hearing all stands singing :)

The lennon thing was poor though.

But apart from that can't wait till next season hopefully all chanting again !

Jambo_all_the_way

Do any of the disgusting neds in section N post on here? They need to have a long hard look at themselves - those that had the union jack should be banned.

The rest all just are full of hatred and are very scummy

Roy Croppers Handbag

Well said mate, this won't be popular but I would rather be in an atmosphere tonight every week rather than like against St Mirren. They have had it far too easy at Tynecastle for years now and I'm glad everyone isn't sitting back and accepting it now.

Do any of the disgusting neds in section N post on here? They need to have a long hard look at themselves - those that had the union jack should be banned.

Pathetic morons. Same as the Wheatfield "fans" nearest the Roseburn. Truly utterly PATHETIC, stupid little boys.

More interested in hating non-football situations than supporting the team, OUR team.

As the self proclaimed sections of vocal support they have utterly embarrassed both our club and themselves tonight. Red Hand of Ulsters, not even disgusting, not even star treck face palms nor Csaba seethe, just beemers of embarrassment all round - no vocal support and ridiculous visual support.

The Old Tolbooth

Great atmosphere?

Do me a favour ffs!

I thought out fans were pathetic tonight and only started singing when we were two down (or when Lennon was attacked funny enough), we've just qualified for Europe ffs, we should have had a party like atmosphere, but it was shite!

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Do any of the disgusting neds in section N post on here?

hiya

x

cantleyzonehmfc

Great atmosphere?

Do me a favour ffs!

I thought out fans were pathetic tonight and only started singing when we were two down (or when Lennon was attacked funny enough), we've just qualified for Europe ffs, we should have had a party like atmosphere, but it was shite!

100% spot on....the atmosphere at tynecastle is shite and has been for many a year IMO, you may get the odd game where the atmoshpere cranks up a few notch whether its down to the fact that the team is on a good run or its the filth from glasgow in town, i couldnt make the game tonight as i was baby sitting but i watched it on tv and to be brutally honest all i could hear was the celtic supporters singing for the majority of the game and yes we all know the utter bile they were singing but come on we had already qualified for europe so our target had been reached surely the atmosphere could have been a little better, just my opinion mind.

ToadKiller Dog

no it was not a good atmosphere it went from intense to nasty, which is not good. There is no excuse for the idiot attacking lemon or the celtic fans fighting, but the media hype and the rather onesided performance of the 3 officals did help make it nasty

Dot Cotton

I agree, the atmosphere was brilliant...if you are a knuckle dragging bigot who enjoys signing prop IRA songs or 'We are the people' bollocks.

Other than that, the pish we had to endure on the park and the fact that a complete roaster has dragged the club I love shame by attacking a football manager - a badword football manager ffs - it was great.

Howeve on one positive note, I did see 'Mr Oblivious' from the Neil Lennon picture falling over at Tynie. A legend IMO.

Valentine Jambo

Great atmosphere?

Do me a favour ffs!

Exactly what I was thinking. The silence from our stands can be embarrassing at times. I sit in the main stand and the sight of this wee bunch of welts jumping about waving their union jacks and red hand of ulster flags is sickening. GTF

I'm talking before all the stuff happend once they scored the goal it was pish, but before then I heard a lot of singing.

After that it was pish.

I remember going 2 the games the singing was amazing, now we are lucky if we get a good sing and usually once we go down a goal so does the songs.

Jim Cosworth

I Have to disagree with some of you, i was plesently surprised at the amount of singing coming from the hearts support, even though we were 1-0, 2-0 down (not so much at 3-0). To be fair allot of it was just retaliation to celtic fans, so they werent specifically Hearts songs but I did here the europe song and the hearts song belted out many a time, and It was bouncing :D:flag2:

scottish_chicP

I thought the atmosphere was very poor until the point where it just turned nasty.

Great atmosphere?

Do me a favour ffs!

It sounded like a Celtic home game. I don't think I heard our fans make a peep until the booing started when Obua got sent off.

It sounded like a Celtic home game. I don't think I heard our fans make a peep until the booing started when Obua got sent off.

Although I should add, I was sitting eating prawn sandwiches and rustling sweetie papers from the comfort of my own home. Perhaps Sky Sports had more microphones facing the Sellick support.

Hmmmm give me intense nasty venomous over the indifferent murmour of a non OF or hibs game any day of the week.

There was a lot of atmosphere but it was a horrible nasty threatening atmosphere - most unpleasant game that I have ever been at. Glad it's the end of the season as don't feel much like going back after that. Worst ever last home game of the season as well with no proper chance to acknowledge the player's fine efforts this season.

Great atmosphere?

Do me a favour ffs!

100% spot on!

The only game I've ever been at at Tyney with a worse atmosphere was the last time Celtic were here. Their support then and last night were shocking. They assaulted both stewards and Police officers and the actions of an idiot tramp will ensure that this is barely mentioned. The build up to the game led to it beginning with a poisonous atmosphere and the performance of the team and some poor officiating led to it getting worse. Good atmosphere. Nah

heartsfc_fan

The only game I've ever been at at Tyney with a worse atmosphere was the last time Celtic were here. Their support then and last night were shocking. They assaulted both stewards and Police officers and the actions of an idiot tramp will ensure that this is barely mentioned. The build up to the game led to it beginning with a poisonous atmosphere and the performance of the team and some poor officiating led to it getting worse. Good atmosphere. Nah

This.

I didn't enjoy it at all. Baring the first 5 mins when both sets of supporters where singing, after that it was just bile from the away end.

When that guy ran on the pitch the whole place turned sour. :down:

the atmosphere was good yesterday all 3 stands were singing at parts and at the start but theres so many prawn ffs always moaning at people 4 even attempting 2 make a atmosphere these people r probably the same people that are having a go at our own fans when theres 3500 terrorist scum singing ira songs and fighting with police and stewards

oh and people go the atmosphere was poisonous wtf do u expect its supposed 2 be poisonous against the old filth

I hate to go down this route but i`d hate to see you 20, 30 years ago.

Unfortunatley there has always been a sectarian element in our support but songs back then were a mixed bag and certainly more Hearts songs got belted out, gladly.

Again, its these guys who at least raise a song and the ones who probably moan about lack of atmosphere are the ones who sit on their arse and don`t join in.

I loved the old Tynie. Even against the Motherwell`s, St Midden etc... you`d get a flurry of songs when the team came out. Not saying the atmosphere was the same as the bigger games but the fans got behind the team and you put up with any "out of favour songs" which were rare anyway, because the fans got behind the team.

Definitely split opinion on this.

We all enjoy a great atmosphere and a sing-a-long but that rarely happens at Tynecastle anymore, and certainly didn't last night.

Some on here are misinterpreting the bile and nastinenss which came from both ends at the start of the 2nd half as being a 'great atmosphere'.

Try to telling that to my 5 year old nephew, who was intimidated by the hostility, yet usually loves going to Tynecastle.

Even I thought for a few minutes that this must be what it's like at an Old Firm game. Well no thank you - you can keep it.

btw Section G - We are NOT "ra peepel", nor have we ever been up to our knees in blood of any kind.

I hate to go down this route but i`d hate to see you 20, 30 years ago.

Unfortunatley there has always been a sectarian element in our support but songs back then were a mixed bag and certainly more Hearts songs got belted out, gladly.

Again, its these guys who at least raise a song and the ones who probably moan about lack of atmosphere are the ones who sit on their arse and don`t join in.

I loved the old Tynie. Even against the Motherwell`s, St Midden etc... you`d get a flurry of songs when the team came out. Not saying the atmosphere was the same as the bigger games but the fans got behind the team and you put up with any "out of favour songs" which were rare anyway, because the fans got behind the team.

I really miss "Jam Tarts, Jam Tarts, give us a wave" just before kick off in EVERY game!

I really miss "Jam Tarts, Jam Tarts, give us a wave" just before kick off in EVERY game!

haha, aye, or the legendary Gorgie Wave that always stuttered when it got to behind the goals where the boring mob :whistling: never joined in but it picked up again as it reached the enclosure :D

There was a lads vibe about the support then. Don`t want to sound pattery but you were in it together, there was a siege mentality then.

The support has went a bit snobby and nit picky now im afraid.

More folk are out to judge their fellow fans now than just be there to support your team.

The atmosphere was terrible apart from abit of abuse directed at lennon and a couple of boo's directed at Mulgrew there was hardly a peep out of anyone. I taught it was bad that alot of people left before the final whistle, the players actually looked embarassed to give a lap of honour, they should have recieved a standing ovation from a full staduim for the effort this season even if they;v been shit in recent weeks

A horrible, nasty, hate filled, highly charged atmosphere for a game against the mhanks.....................I love it!

Hearts fans were virtually silent until after the NL incident. A poisonous stench hung in the air and ignited when that idiot ran on the park. The away end with all their political crap just made it even worse. Our own politicians once again disgraced HMFC, I see no joy in that.

Terrible atmosphere due to so many things including refereeing, our team's dire performance,Lennon episode, Celtic fans usual behaviour. Worst last home game of the season and the lack of staying to the end to cheer the team says a lot about how embarassing/disappointing the last few weeks have been to be a hearts fan. I stayed to the end but no way was I delaying the drive back home to applaud the hearts for another poor effort with a stand full of Celtic fans giving us more of "the wee huns are shite" sing song.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Pathetic morons. Same as the Wheatfield "fans" nearest the Roseburn. Truly utterly PATHETIC, stupid little boys.

More interested in hating non-football situations than supporting the team, OUR team.

As the self proclaimed sections of vocal support they have utterly embarrassed both our club and themselves tonight. Red Hand of Ulsters, not even disgusting, not even star treck face palms nor Csaba seethe, just beemers of embarrassment all round - no vocal support and ridiculous visual support.

So because some of the fans in certain sections are morons the whole section are. G and N ARE the most vocal sections. This attracts morons not the other way around.

Probably important to notice that the idiot attacking Lennon came from neither of these sections.

Archived